A stunning duplex apartment located a short stroll from the main Medran lift station. Snow conditions permitting, you can ski to within 50 metres of the front door.
Beautifully furnished and finished to the highest standards, the apartment has 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 3 shower rooms, sleeping a total of 12 guests. The situation and aspect of the apartment affords it breathtaking views of the surrounding mountain ranges and the Val de Bagnes.
The accommodation is laid out over two floors. The lower floor retains the main open plan dining and living/ kitchen area with a splendid open fireplace. The living area accesses the balcony. Also located on this floor is one master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a double bunk bedroom (4 adult sized beds) with separate shower room and a twin bedroom (with further shower room located upstairs).
There is also a spacious second living room on the upper floor equipped with sofas, large-screen TV and a snooker table which can also be converted into a ping pong table. Access to an upper balcony is from this room. The second master double en-suite bedroom is located on this floor as well as a twin bedroom with en-suite shower room.
All rooms have goose down pillows and duvets, top quality mattresses, finest cotton linen, lots of cupboard space, both hanging, and shelved, extra-thick sound proof doors between sleeping rooms and living areas and hairdryers in every bedroom.
No driver service is provided at this property.
This apartment is sold on either a catered or self catered basis.
- 2 X Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- Double Bunk room sleeps 4 with separate shower room
- Twin bedroom with separate shower room
- Wood burning fireplace
- Snooker and table tennis table
- Open plan living,dining and kitchen
- Second living area/snooker room
- Television & DVD
- Hi-Fi, CD player,MP3
- iPod docking station
- Wireless Internet
- Books, Games & Toys
- Shared Ski Room
- South-facing balcony
- Private Parking - 2 internal spaces
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Arrival Champagne Reception
- Morning tea or coffee in bed six mornings
- Daily breakfast six mornings
- Afternoon tea six afternoons
- Pre Dinner drinks and canapés
- Dinner on six nights
- Complimentary spirits tray 2 bottles
- Complimentary beer 1 case
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping seven days
- Mid week towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Ski Instructor 2 full days
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- In resort drivers service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
- No discounts are given to empty beds
- Empty bed supplement may apply
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange