Located inside the brand-new and exclusive Balegia Residence, Balegia Apartment 3 enjoys a prime position, just a short stroll from the centre of Lech and only moments away from the lifts to the slopes. The closet ski lift, Schlosskopf, is only a 1-minute walk offering quick and easy access to the slopes on those mornings when you want to enjoy fresh tracks.
The apartment itself sleeps eight people in four bedrooms. Designed with an eye for the alpine environment and fuss-free minimalist living, it is the finest example of a contemporary, luxurious finish. The perfect sanctuary for winding down and relaxing in after a day on the slopes.
The master bedroom is embellished with some luxurious touches, including a private dressing room, elegant en-suite shower room, sauna and access to a wonderful private balcony which enjoys captivating views of Lech and the surrounding mountains.
There are three further double bedrooms all with en-suite shower rooms and have the option of being made up as twins or doubles.
Each of the bedrooms have been individually designed. Care has been taken over their design to ensure that the colours, lighting and use of materials are in synergy with the alpine environment.
At the heart of the apartment you will find the open plan living and dining area. Feature include a large plasma TV and wonderful integrated sound system. The fireplace is perfectly positioned in-between floor to ceiling French windows creating a wonderful space both for sophisticated dining and entertaining friends. Floor to ceiling French windows look out onto views of Lech and the snow-capped peaks in the distance giving the space an authentic alpine perspective.
Inviting sofas to take up one half of the room whist the other is adorned with a wonderful dining table accommodating the whole party with ease.
Balegia Apartment 3 offers an effortless winter base for a group of friends or for spending time with the family.
Guests have access to a shared ski room with heated boot warmers.
The apartment is sold on a catered or self-catered basis.
When taken on a catered basis, the food is prepared in the professional kitchen area in the lower floor of the property and then served by the hosts in the comfort of your own apartment.
The apartment normally has a shared driving service from 8:30am – 1:00am when sold on a fully catered basis.
- Master bedroom (TV, dressing area, en-suite shower room, sauna, terrace access)
- Twin/double (TV, en-suite shower room, terrace access)
- Twin/double (TV, en-suite bathroom with separate shower, terrace access)
- Twin/double (TV, en-suite shower room)
- Guest WC
- Open plan living and dining area
- Television & DVD player
- Integrated sound system
- Wireless Internet
- Private laundry facilities
- Shared Ski locker
- Boot warmers
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Meet and Greet from a team member on your arrival day
- Daily breakfast
- Linen and towels provided and beds made up for your arrival
- Welcome selection of luxury bathroom products
- Daily housekeeping
- Weekly/end-of-stay housekeeping
- Weekly linen and towel change for guests staying for more than one week
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Staff services of Chef, Host, Butler, Driver, extra cleaning
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be required
- Prices to be confirmed at time of booking
- Prices will be based on full occupancy
- Prices based on bed and breakfast occupancy, can be booked self-catered
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange