Brand-new for 2018, the luxurious Balegia Apartment 4 is just moments from the centre of Lech and the ski lifts. This beautiful apartment sits on the 2nd floor of the Balegia Residence and boasts easy access to some of Austria`s most extensive skiing. Evident throughout Balegia Apartment 4 is the clever use of space which is seamlessly combined with state of the art technology and lighting transforming it into an effortless winter base for a group of friends or for spending time with the family.
Contemporary and sleek furnishings combined with soft lighting and natural woods create a welcoming and relaxed ambience.
Easily accommodating a group of up to eight, it is set over one floor and has four spacious bedrooms each with their own en-suite bath or shower room.
Just off the entrance hallway, you will find the master bedroom. Stepping inside, it is hard not unwind in these surroundings. The master bedroom comes complete with a dressing area and en-suite bathroom with its own sauna. Rise and shine to sublime alpine vistas from your bedroom window and enjoy your morning coffee taking in some winter sun on the wonderful, sun-drenched balcony or finish the day indulging in a luxurious sauna.
The master bedroom is no exception. The three further bedrooms are also impeccably designed with no attention-to-detail spared. Each has its own individual and inviting colour scheme, luxuriously comfortable beds (that have the flexibility of being made up as twins or doubles) and all of the bedrooms have beautiful views of the surrounding mountains and the village in the distance
At the end of the hallway you will find the open plan living and dining area. Carefully considered to combine style with comfort, here is a space which is perfect for spending relaxing evenings with family or friends.
At its heart, you will find a modern fireplace which adds to its stylish alpine ambiance. There is also a fabulous dining table with plenty of room for the whole party to enjoy a tailor-made dinner together and a sumptuous L-shaped sofa, ideal for curling up on after a long day on the slopes.
Evident throughout Balegia Apartment 4 is the clever use of space which is seamlessly combined with state of the art technology and lighting transforming it into an effortless winter base for a group of friends or for spending time with the family.
Guests have access to a wonderful shared ski room with heated boot warmers.
The chalet is sold on a catered or self-catered basis.
When taken on a catered basis, the food is prepared in the professional kitchen area in the lower floor of the property and then served by the hosts in the comfort of your own apartment.
The chalet normally has a shared driving service from 8:30am – 1:00am when sold on a fully catered basis.
- Master bedroom (TV, dressing area, en-suite shower room and sauna, terrace access)
- Twin/double bedroom (TV, en-suite bathroom with seperate shower, terrace access )
- Twin/double bedroom (TV, en-suite shower room)
- Twin/double (TV, en-suite shower room)
- Guest WC
- Open plan living and dining area
- Apple TV
- Cable TV
- Hi-Fi/CD player/MP3 player
- Wireless Internet
- South-facing balconies
- Cot/high chair available
- Heated boot warmers
- Private laundry facilities
- Shared ski locker
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Meet and Greet from a team member on your arrival day
- Daily breakfast
- Linen and towels provided and beds made up for your arrival
- Welcome selection of luxury bathroom products
- Daily housekeeping
- Weekly/end-of-stay housekeeping
- Weekly linen and towel change for guests staying for more than one week
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Staff services of Chef, Host, Driver, extra cleaning
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be required
- Prices to be confirmed at time of booking
- Prices will be based on full occupancy
- Prices based on bed and breakfast occupancy, can be booked self-catered
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange