Completed in 2011, this wonderful first floor apartment is set out over two floors sleeping a total of six people in three bedrooms.
The apartment is located in the Brunet area, convenient both for accessing the ski area and the village centre. You can ski to within a short walk of the property down the Le Rouge piste where you can enjoy the après ski at the vibrant Le Rouge bar and restaurant.
The apartment is accessed by the stairs. You enter the apartment into the entrance hallway which leads to the three bedrooms. The master bedroom has two en-suite shower rooms. Also on this floor is a twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
Moving upstairs you walk into the open plan living and dining area which focuses around a lovely open plan fire place. Beautifully furnished this area is the perfect place to relax after a hard day on the slopes. The views from the living area and the surrounding terrace are impressive. There is a modern well equipped kitchen, perfect for entertaining.
There is also a guest toilet on this floor.
The property has two internal parking spaces in the underground garage.
No driver service is provided at the property.
The chalet is sold on a catered or self-catered basis.
- Master Double bedroom with en suite shower rooms x 2
- Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Wood burning fireplace
- Open plan living, dining
- Open kitchen area
- Wireless Internet
- Private Laundry room
- South facing balcony
- Private Parking - 2 internal space
- Shared Chauffeured 4x4 service
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Arrival Champagne Reception
- Morning tea or coffee in bed six mornings
- Daily breakfast six mornings *
- Afternoon tea six afternoons *
- Pre Dinner drinks and canapés
- Dinner on six nights
- Complimentary spirits tray 2 bottles
- Complimentary beer and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping on seven days
- Mid week towel change
- In resort 24 hour 4x4 driving service
- Ski Instructor first 2 days of your stay
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- In resort drivers service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
- *On the staff day off, fresh bread and croissants are delivered, a continental breakfast and afternoon tea are pre-prepared
- Afternoon tea is not cleared away on the staff day off
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange