With a prime location, sunny aspect and snowy mountain views Chalet Le Crepet is the perfect luxury ski chalet. This gorgeous alpine chalet offers an abundance of space and natural light and is newly renovated perfectly blending modern contemporary design with traditional alpine charm.
There is a stunning open plan living/dining area with floor-to-ceiling windows offering spectacular panoramic views across the ski slopes and mountains. Contemporary glass chandeliers hang from the ceilings and designer lighting is adjusted throughout the day to create the perfect ambience for entertainment and relaxation.
The first floor of the chalet offers you the space to unwind, with a stunning open plan living area,floor-to-ceiling windows and spectacular views of the surrounding mountains. Contemporary glass chandeliers hang from the ceilings, designer lighting is adjusted throughout the day and luxurious sofas beckon you to relax after a day on the piste. Every detail has been handpicked and commissioned to create the perfect space for your entertainment and indulgence.
The bedrooms in Chalet Le Crepet offer you the space to revive. They are simple in design, quiet and tasteful with luxurious beds covered in crisp white sheets ensuring the perfect night’s sleep.There are seven stylish super-king / twin en-suite bedrooms and a further double bedroom.Luxury towels, robes, slippers and Molton Brown toiletries await. A daily housekeeping service,evening turn down and a mid week towel change come as standard.
After the slopes you can indulge in a bubbling hot tub with a glass of champagne; take a sauna before a glass of vin chaud; sit on the terrace enjoying the views nestled in a comfy chair warm under a large fur throw.
Chalet Le Crepet also has its own talented professional chef preparing all your meals. There are two chalet hosts on hand to attend to your every need, and a complimentary driver service ensuring you never carry your skis anywhere.
Chalet Le Crepet’s location allows you to easily explore the bustling village centre, bars, shops and restaurants.
The company owners live in Morzine year round are always on hand. Their passion is ensuring your holiday runs as smoothly and effortlessly as possible. Their business is small and centralised ensuring they can focus solely on your holiday. They personally manage all aspects of the business ensuring exacting standards, sumptuous food, and a wealth of happy returning customers.
- 7 x Super-king/twin size bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Double bedroom with en suite
- Satelllite television in all bedrooms
- Secluded Outdoor Hot tub
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath and beauty products
- Satellite Television
- Wireless Internet
- Books, games & toys
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- In house ski and boot fitting service
- Driver service to and from slopes
- South facing terraces and balconies
- Private Parking
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children’s supper
- Pre dinner drinks & canapés six nights
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Private driver service 08:30 to 10:00 and 16:00 to 19:30
- Fresh Flowers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- No discounts are given to empty beds
- Empty bed supplement may apply
- Short breaks available on certain weeks
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange