For your holidays in the mountains, we introduce our Chalet Mont Blanc view. In a setting combining the charm of tradition with prestige and contemporary comfort.
Nestled in the mountains, you will enjoy a timeless holiday with friends or family. Ideally located just a few minutes from Megeve and close to the ski slopes, this Chalet offers an exceptional location. In this quiet place, conducive to relaxation, you can quickly access all the treasures offered by the area Evasion Mont Blanc and the village of Megève.
Beyond the breathtaking view of Mont Blanc, you will enjoy all the benefits that make our cottage a unique holiday resort. The whole is decorated in a traditional spirit with contemporary touches. The warmth of the wood meets the fur making this place a warm setting with undeniable charm. For your comfort, the chalet has a bedroom in spacious and bright suites, each with a private bathroom and two bedrooms and another bathroom. All rooms have king size beds.
You can end up with family or friends around the central fireplace in the chalet's elegant lounge. It is the ideal place to share together unique moments while contemplating the Mont Blanc massif.
For those days when you would not want to go skiing or hiking but simply enjoy a unique moment, a relaxation area will meet your expectations. You will find a sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and a heated indoor pool. A massage room is also at your disposal.
Other days you may prefer to relax around a game of billiards in our game room or project the film of your choice in our home theatre room.
In this intimate and cozy place, we offer a series of services included in the rental which include a personalised welcome with champagne and a concierge service at your disposal.
In order to satisfy you at best and facilitate the progress of your stay, we also offer optional services upon request. You can benefit for example from the services of our private chef, a driver or a ski instructor dedicated to your wellbeing.
- Master double bedroom en-suite
- Twins beds en-suite
- 4 x Double bedroom en -suite
- Private chef
- Indoor pool
- Wood Fireplace
- Kids'lounge with TV + video games
- Bar with lounge
- Wine cellar
- Pool table
- Terrace with Mont Blanc view
- Reading lounge
- Steam room
- Ski room
- Massage room
- Cinema room
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Welcome reception
- Daily breakfast & afternoon tea service
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Dinner service 6 evenings
- Soft and hot drinks
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel / bedlinen change
- Luxury bath and beauty products
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Food & drink costs payable in resort
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
- The services of the chef are included for half board. If full board is required this will be extra cost per day
- **All drink costs will be payable in resort
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange