Balegia Penthouse is a beautiful apartment located within the luxury Balegia residence. Brand new for 2018, it is ideally situated close to the heart of the glamorous village of Lech making it a perfect destination for families and groups. The exclusive shops and restaurants as well as the ski lifts are just a short walk away. With the Schlosskopf ski lift only a 1 minute walk away giving quick and easy access to the slopes in the morning.
The penthouse sleeps eight guests in four bedrooms this beautiful apartment is spacious and stylish, designed with contemporary Alpine touches.
You enter the apartment into a central hallway. From here you will find the welcoming and impressive master bedroom. Designed and finished with the utmost attention-to-detail the master bedroom is a true haven of luxury. Savour a pre-dinner aperitif from its terrace overlooking the enchanting mountain surroundings or indulge in a post-ski sauna to help ease those tired ski legs so that you feel ready for the following day full of adventures.
There are two further twin/double bedrooms, both beautifully lit and finished with carefully selected splashes of colour and bold, luxurious fabrics giving them an inviting and calm, yet sophisticated feel. Off the hallway, nestled in-between the two twin/double bedrooms, you will find a homely bunk room ideal for children.
All bedrooms in the Penthouse benefit from wonderful en-suite shower rooms, televisions in each bedroom and have the added value of the option to be made up as twins or doubles.
Moving through the hallway you will find the fabulous open plan living area. The living area delights with modern design features from its stunning light fixtures which stylishly hang above the generous dining table. It`s state-of-the-art, central fire place creates a fabulous post-ski alpine ambiance. It provides the perfect place to entertain and socialise.
There is a wonderful L- shaped sofa providing the perfect place to relax after a hard day on the mountain. Or step outside onto its spacious balcony to enjoy some special moments with your friends or family, taking in the fresh alpine air whilst watching the sun slowly dip down behind the majestic mountains.
The stylish dining area comfortably seats eight and is the ideal spot to enjoy long evening meals with friends and family, with the central fireplace adds to the apartments cosy modern alpine feel.
The apartment comes complete with its own private laundry facilities. Guests also have access to a wonderful shared ski room with heated boot warmers.
The chalet is sold on a catered or self-catered basis.
When taken on a catered basis, the food is prepared in the professional kitchen area in the lower floor of the property and then served by the hosts in the comfort of your own apartment.
The chalet normally has a shared driving service from 8:30am – 1:00am when sold on a fully catered basis.
- Master bedroom (TV, dressing area, en-suite shower room and sauna, terrace access)
- Twin/double bedroom (TV, en-suite bathroom with seperate shower, terrace access )
- Twin/double bedroom (TV, en-suite shower room)
- Bunk Room
- Open plan living and dining area
- Apple TV
- Cable TV
- Hi-Fi/CD player/MP3 player
- Wireless Internet
- South-facing balconies
- Cot/high chair available
- Heated boot warmers
- Private laundry facilities
- Shared ski locker
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Meet and Greet from a team member on your arrival day
- Daily breakfast
- Linen and towels provided and beds made up for your arrival
- Welcome selection of luxury bathroom products
- Daily housekeeping
- Weekly/end-of-stay housekeeping
- Weekly linen and towel change for guests staying for more than one week
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Staff services of Chef, Host, Driver, extra cleaning
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be required
- Prices to be confirmed at time of booking
- Prices will be based on full occupancy
- Prices based on bed and breakfast occupancy, can be booked self-catered
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange