Brand new for the 2017/18 the incredibly chic, stylish development is in the very heart of Verbier. It`s contemporary interior, combined with an enviable ski-in location makes it one of Verbier`s most unique and exclusive residencies.
You enter the property, from the slopes straight into the private ski room. (Where you will find heated boot warmers to keep your boots toasty) and there is plenty of storage for your ski clothes and equipment.
Unique in its style, location and size, the building combines two beautiful apartments which both masterfully exemplify chic chalet style and are finished with high-end furnishings. A total of nine bedrooms sleep 18 people. It is the only residence of this size in such a central ski-in location and provides the perfect base for a large family or corporate group to make the very most of all that Verbier has to offer from the expansive ski area to the glamorous and exuberant après ski life.
Sold on a catered basis we can seat a maximum of 12 people at the dining room table of the five-bedroom penthouse apartment.
The prices listed are based on 18 people taking the whole property with double occupancy in each bedroom. We can also offer a more tailored quote depending on the size of your group. Please do not hesitate to contact the sales team for more information.
All of the bedrooms are individually decorated in warm, relaxing tones and sumptuous fabrics. The Agate building delights in luxury details and each bedroom in the building boasts an en-suite bathroom and its own unique design features. There is one wonderfully spacious twin bedroom and a further two bedrooms with the added convenience of being made up as twins or doubles. The remaining double bedrooms epitomise the same sense of modern luxury. They each have their own notably stunning features including an open fire place, sauna, walk-in-wardrobe, seating area`s and gorgeous sunny balconies with views over Place Blanche and the mountains beyond.
Taken as a whole the building has two generous open plan living and dining areas. Alpine inspired, they are finished with the upmost care and have wonderful open fireplaces, combining contemporary polished plaster and traditional natural stone and wood. Spaces for entertaining, you will find spacious terraces leading off the main living areas, with stylish seating areas, boasting views of the majestic peaks in the distance.
An ideal spot for après ski enthusiasts, the property looks over the W hotel après bar which is open until 7pm each evening. The property has an elevated south facing position which affords some privacy yet still allows you to soak up the atmosphere and the rays of winter sun whist enjoying your favourite post ski aperitif.
A central lift runs throughout the property for convenience. Located on the ground floor you will find the cave with the spa facilities which include a steam room, sauna and shower, perfect for soothing aching muscles after a hard day on the slopes.
The property has four internal parking spaces in the underground garage.
- Master bedroom (en-suite bathroom with separate shower, sauna, and dressing room)
- Master bedroom (en-suite bathroom with separate shower, TV, fireplace, dressing room and terrace)
- Master double bedroom (en-suite bathroom, separate shower, fireplace, TV and terrace)
- 3 x Twin/double bedroom (en-suite shower room)
- Double bedroom (en-suite shower room, TV)
- 2 x Double bedroom (en-suite bathroom with separate shower, TV and terrace)
- Open plan kitchen
- Living room
- Wood burning fireplaces
- Dining area and sitting room
- Guest WC
- Cable TV
- Hi-Fi/CD player/MP3 player
- South-facing balconies
- Cot/high chair available
- Heated boot warmers
- Private laundry facilities
- Private ski locker
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Arrival Champagne Reception
- Morning tea or coffee in bed six mornings
- Daily continental breakfast six mornings
- Pre Dinner drinks and canapés five nights
- Dinner on five nights
- Complimentary spirits tray 2 bottles
- Complimentary beer unlimited
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping seven days
- Mid week towel change
- In resort 4 x 4 driving service 8:30am till 1am
- Ski Instructor first 2 days of your stay
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A Security deposit may be required
- Prices to be confirmed at time of booking
- Prices will be based on full occupancy
- The chalet is sold on a catered or self-catered basis
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange