The Apartment Chalet Artemis, located in the centre of the village, is undoubtedly one of the most luxurious properties in Val d’Isère. This beautiful residence boasts a prime location within the resort, close to local facilities and the snow front.
The Apartment Chalet Artemis is a superb penthouse located in the new Le Savoie Residence at the very heart of Val d’Isère. The property’s pleasant communal areas are secured via a digital access code. In partnership with the Killy family, Le Savoie showcases a collection of skiing equipment from across the ages, including skis, boots and bindings that can be found on display in the ground floor Ski Gallery.
Guests at the Apartment Chalet Artemis will find themselves spellbound from the moment they arrive at this warm and luxurious apartment set out over 2 floors. The balance of traditional and contemporary materials used in the decor incorporates the warmth of aged wood to complement the marble fixtures in the bathrooms while the softness of the fur contrasts with the stone facades. With the log fire burning in the stone fireplace the huge living area becomes the hub of the property, where everyone can gather after a long day on the slopes of the Espace Killly ski area.
The beautiful Apartment Chalet Artemis luxury apartment will win you over with its high ceilings, its breath-taking views and the Art Deco pieces displayed in its large living spaces. All designed to a soothing and serene ambiance with a superb master bedroom, where you can admire a panoramic view of the peaks of Val d’Isère from the comfort of your double bed.
Prepare yourself for the day ahead within the main living space before heading out onto the slopes. The huge heated terrace, meanwhile, provides the ideal place to meet for lunch and an opportunity to enjoy a spot of sunbathing and breath-taking views of the legendary Face de Bellevarde, the creation of which was overseen by local boy Jean-Claude Killy.
After a long day on the slopes, the outdoor jacuzzi is sure to prove popular with young and old alike as you once again admire the legendary Val d’Isère slope as the bubbles relax your aching muscles. Who knows, it might even inspire you to tackle Le Face black run tomorrow... Enjoy a drink at the bar while you wait for dinner, prepared by the family’s budding chefs in the large open kitchen. When the delicious aromas prove too much to resist any longer, head for the dining room table to enjoy the delicious meals prepared specially for you.
The Apartment Chalet Artemis affords great views of the village and of the Face de Bellevarde by night. Its chic, warm, relaxed ambience is guaranteed to make your skiing holiday truly unforgettable.
- Master Double/Twin bedroom with Dressing area, TV and ensuite Bathroom
- Double/Twin bedroom with ensuite Bathroom
- Double bedroom with ensuite Bathroom
- Double/Twin bedroom with Terrace access and TV
- Double/Twin bedroom
- Housekeeping - midweek
- Wood fireplace
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Open kitchen
- TV lounge
- International channels
- BOSE speakers
- Satellite TV
- Russian channels
- Arabic channels
- Ski locker
- Boots heater
- Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Meet and Greet from a team member on your arrival day
- Champagne – Winter only
- Luxury Hamper with all the essentials
- Linen and towels provided and beds made up for your arrival
- Welcome selection of luxury bathroom products
- Mid-week housekeeping
- Weekly/end-of-stay housekeeping
- Weekly linen and towel change for guests staying for more than one week
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Staff services of Chef, Host, Butler, Driver, extra cleaning
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
- Prices based on self catered occupancy
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange