Perched on the edge of the piste leading down to the Nasserein lift, with breath-taking views of the surrounding peaks and village, the beautiful Apartment Tschoder is undeniably in one of St. Anton’s most enviable locations. Guests can ski to and from the chalet making it the ideal spot for even the most discerning skier.
Recently completed, this truly outstanding home is a sensitive blend of traditional alpine materials with the latest contemporary design. Upon entering the apartment, you immediately feel like you are in a free standing chalet. Spread over four floors, sleeping 14 people in 7 bedrooms, the use of the space is exceptional.
There are numerous relaxation and entertainment areas and the owner has created a wonderful cosy yet sophisticated mountain retreat. Rich fabrics, wooden beams and sumptuous furnishings are throughout the property and this luxury property delights in its attention to detail.
You enter the chalet on the ground floor. Here you will find the main drawing room which has a wonderful open fire place, surrounded by comfy sofas and retro arm chairs. To the left of the drawing room is the bar where guests can enjoy a pre-dinner glass of Champagne and chat about the days skiing.
French windows open out onto the sunny terrace, where there is a private outdoor hot tub.
Moving through the bar, the stairs lead to two grand twin/double bedrooms. These bedrooms are both extremely spacious with en-suite bathrooms and French windows leading out onto stairs leading up to the hot tub.
On the lower ground floor, you will find a further twin/double bedroom, which has a wonderful open plan bathroom and separate shower. This floor is also home to the entertainment and spa facilities.
Returning from the slopes, you can wall into the ski room from the piste, and there is plenty of storage for ski clothes, hats and gloves.
After skiing you can refresh and rejuvenate in your very own private gym, soothe tired muscles with a sauna and massage or take a dip in the hot tub on the terrace. Also on this floor is the cinema room with comfy sofas, perfect for a late night movie.
The main living and dining area is on the first floor of the building. The focal point is the stunning double height reception room with central fireplace and the views of St. Anton. After skiing return home to a selection of afternoon treats on the spacious terrace and watch the skiers return home on the main run back to Nasserein. The space can be cleverly arranged to create a sitting and dining area which can fit 12 people comfortably. For larger groups who wish to all dine together an additional table can be arranged.
Also on this floor is the open plan kitchen, three bedrooms and a guest shower room. There are two twin/double bedrooms, both with en-suite bathrooms and one children’s bunk bedroom which uses the guest shower room.
The master bedroom is located in the eaves of the chalet and has it’s own floor. There is a large double bedroom with office area, sitting are and sunken bathtub. Across the private landing is the en-suite shower room. The views from this room are beautiful.
The property is sold on a catered or self-catered basis.
- Master double bedroom with sunken bath en suite shower room across private landing, office, sitting area
- 2 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Double/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and separate shower
- 2 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Children's bunkroom, use guest shower
- Separate guest shower
- Ski Instructor - 2 days
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Wood burning fireplace
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Cinema Room
- Apple TV
- Cable TV
- iPod docking station
- Wireless Internet
- Private ski locker
- Private laundry facilities
- Shared chauffeured 4x4 service
- Large balcony overlooking piste
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Arrival Champagne Reception
- Morning tea or coffee in bed six mornings
- Daily cooked & continental breakfast six mornings
- Afternoon tea six afternoons
- Pre Dinner drinks and canapés
- Dinner on five nights
- Complimentary spirits tray 3 bottles
- Complimentary beer unlimited
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping seven days
- Mid week towel change
- In resort 4 x 4 driving service 8:30am till 1am
- Daily newspapers by 1pm each day
- Ski Instructor first 2 days of your stay
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A Security deposit may be required
- Prices to be confirmed at time of booking
- Prices will be based on full occupancy
- On the staff day off, fresh bread and croissants are delivered, a continental breakfast and afternoon tea are pre prepared Please note afternoon tea is not cleared away on the staff day off
- The chalet is sold on a catered or self-catered basis
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange