Chalet Arula 1 is uniquely positioned next to the slopes of the Arlberg Skiing area with gorgeous views across the Lech mountain scenery.
The chalet has its own separate spa area, 24/7 butler-service, private chef and driver. The contemporary alpine style provides an extremely cosy and calm ambience.
Start your skiing day directly from the front door, before making your last turn in the afternoon right at the ski room of the chalet and enjoy your tea before relaxing in the spa area with indoor pool, sauna, steam bath and treatment rooms.
Arula Chalet 1 offers space for up to 21 guests with a master bedroom, family room, five double bedrooms, a children’s room and one single bedroom.
Finish your day dining on Austrian and international delicacies prepared by your private chef and rounded off by exquisite wines.
Daily housekeeping of your chalet as well as comprehensive concierge services is also included.
- Chalet Arula 1; 9 bedrooms - 1,800m2
- Master Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, living area and private balcony access.
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, shower & terrace access.
- Single bedroom (or office) with en-suite shower room& terrace access.
- Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Kid’s bunk room with 2 sets of bunk beds (sleeps 4) and en-suite shower room.
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom, shower and balcony access.
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
- Family suite – 1 Double/Twin bedroom & 1 bunk room (sleeps 2) with shared bathroom, shower & balcony access.
- This chalet can be rented with Arula 2 providing 13 bedrooms
- Private chef
- Butler 24/7
- Driver service
- Indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Spacious Lounge
- Shared Ice Ring
- Steam Bath
- Infrared Cabin
- Massage and Treatment Rooms
- Outdoor terrace
- Breathtaking views
- Open Fireplace
- Bar Area
- Wine cellar
- Party room and Poker Table
- Self-playing Steinway piano
- Ski boot room
- Garage with car parking
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Dinner on seven nights
- Complimentary soft and hot drinks
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- In resort chauffeured driver service (within Lech and Zürs)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Alcoholic drinks payable in resort
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
- **All alcoholic drink costs payable in resort
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange