Bentleys House is one of the most luxurious boutique hotels in the Alps and member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Experience the warmth and cosiness of a private residence with the services of a luxury hotel.
The hotel is located at an altitude of 1720 metres, so snow is guaranteed. You will find the ski slopes and three major lifts adjacent to the hotel.
Bentleys House consists of 3 individual luxury chalets and one luxury suite. Chalets can be reserved individually or together to cater for up to 22 guests. As from coming winter season, the suite can be booked in combination with one or more chalets.
The exclusive chalets are elegantly decorated with natural stone and wood.
All chalets are equipped with a fireplace, LED widescreens, Sky television, WiFi internet access, a dvd player and Sony PlayStations.
The luxurious ensuite bathrooms are filled with the highest quality L'Occitane amenities and beauty products.
The lounge and bar, again reserved exclusively for our guests, offers a relaxing environment away from your chalet where you can enjoy snacks, lunch or dinner.
Weather permitting, lunch can be served on our outside terrace where you can join other guests for small delicacies and drinks apres ski.
The classic cigar lounge offers a perfect ambiance to enjoy a glass of fine brandy and a Cuban cigar.
This Chalet hotel is reserved for guests only.
Rooms & Suites
- Chalet Jazzi - 3 x Bedrooms with en-suites bathrooms - Sleeps 6 - 146 m2
- Chalet Galli - 2 x Bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms- Sleeps 4 - 87 m2
- Chalet Zirma - 2 x Bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms - Sleeps 4 - 126m2
- Chalet Valluga - 2 Bedrooms with en-suite bathroom - Sleeps 4 - 122m2
- Each chalet has:
- Dedicated Butler
- Dedicated car
- Bedrooms have HD flat screen TV, DVD Player
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Living room with fireplace
- Sky and Satellite TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Nespresso facilities
- Ronnefeldt tea facilities
- 4 x Chalets
- Spa (Finnish Sauna, steam room, ice room, rain showers)
- Relaxation room
- Massage room (beauty treatments by Cellcosmet)
- Treatment room
- Vitality pool (jet stream, massaging bubbles and mood lighting) with relaxation room
- Gym (Technogym equipped)
- Lounge bar
- Cigar room
- South facing outside terrace
- Wine cellar (selection of more than 1000 local as well as international finest wines)
- Business corner, computer, printer/scanner, fax
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- Indoor parking
- Wireless Internet throughout the hotel
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- All food and drink costs payable in resort
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Hotel local taxes
- Items not specifically mentioned
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange