Chalet 1597 originally built in 1597, this unique and enchanting property has been lovingly refurbished throughout where and its owners have thoughtfully retained many of the original features. Sumptuous fabrics and furniture have been combined with antique pieces to create a very chic but charming Alpine home of 450 m2.
Located in the Stubenbach area of Lech you can ski-into the chalet from the Rüfikoft ski area on a market off piste route. The chalet is set out over three floors, sleeping a total of 12 guests in five spacious en-suite bedrooms. The master suites boasts its own large drawing / study room and en-suite bathroom with free-standing roll-top bath. The chalets terrace enjoys sun all day long and is perfectly situated to take in the breath-taking views.
Apéritifs can be enjoyed in the dramatic ambience of the chalet's traditional stone cave and wine cellar before dinner is served in the impressive dining room which seats up to 14 people. After dinner, retire to the cosy living area or perhaps take in a movie in the cinema room. The chalet also boasts a spa area with a bio sauna and a relaxation area where you can enjoy a massage while watching the sunset over the stunning mountain scape of Lech.
You enter the chalet on the ground floor either into the winter wet room or directly into the living room. The winter wet room is furnished with boot heaters and has a separate guest toilet. A fireplace is located in the dining room which is catered from the separate, well-equipped kitchen. The cosy living room opens from the dining room. The cinema room, which is perfect for entertaining the children, is accessed from the living room.
Also located on the ground floor is the spa area with bio sauna glass relaxation area. A large double/twin bedroom, with dressing area and en-suite bathroom, is also located on this floor.
Stairs lead from the dining room to the upper hallway which features a card playing area and reading nook. Four bedrooms are located on this floor: the first master bedroom (emperor bed) with separate sitting area an en suite bath and shower room, a second master bedroom (emperor bed) with en suite shower room and a double bedroom with en- suite shower room. The fourth bedroom is a charming en-suite children's room with four single beds.
Stairs lead down from the dining room to the traditional stone wine cave and tasting room. The laundry room and garage, with parking for one vehicle, are also located on the lower floor (vehicle height restrictions apply)
Two additional exterior parking spaces are available as well as the one interior space.
This chalet is sold on a catered or self-catered basis.
- Master Suite with Emporer bed, separate drawing room with en-suite bathroom
- Master Suite with Emporer bed with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Children's bedroom 4 single beds with en-suite shower room
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Private chef
- Driver service
- Ski Instructor - 2 days
- Bio Sauna with relaxtion area
- Wood burning fireplace
- Living and dining area
- Hi-Fi/CD player/MP3 player
- Home Cinema Room
- Satellite TV
- Wine Cellar with tasting room
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Private Parking - 1 internal space
- South facing balconies
- Private laundry facilities
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Arrival Champagne Reception
- Morning tea or coffee in bed six mornings
- Daily cooked & continental breakfast six mornings
- Afternoon tea six afternoons
- Pre Dinner drinks and canapés
- Dinner on five nights
- Complimentary spirits tray 3 bottles
- Complimentary beer unlimited
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping seven days
- Mid week towel change
- In resort 4 x 4 driving service 8:30am till 1am
- Daily newspapers by 1pm each day
- Ski Instructor first 2 days of your stay
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A Security deposit may be required
- Prices to be confirmed at time of booking
- Prices will be based on full occupancy
- On the staff day off, fresh bread and croissants are delivered, a continental breakfast and afternoon tea are pre prepared Please note afternoon tea is not cleared away on the staff day off
- The chalet is sold on a catered or self-catered basis
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange