Chalet Aflabim is an incredible stand-alone chalet close to the centre of Gstaad, sleeping 14 people. Chic and luxurious, the interior fuses traditional alpine features with clean lines and contemporary furnishings creating a one-of-a-kind alpine residence.
You enter the chalet through a large private garage, spacious and sophisticated, it sets the tone for the whole property. On this floor, there is also a storeroom and a large ski room with plenty of space for all your equipment.
A long staircase leads up to the hallway of the ground floor, where reptile skin-clad closets invite you to hang your coat. The ground floor is the main sleeping floor where you will find two double bedrooms, a twin bedroom, and a staff bedroom sleeping two. The two double bedrooms share a bathroom with separate shower and have access to the wonderful garden from the terrace. The twin room has a private bathroom, and there is an additional guest bath and shower room positioned near the staff double bedroom.
The ground floor also features an entertainment room, styled with a large sofa, TV, and its own kitchen. The adjustable metal counter moves to reveal a stove and sink, thus making it a very discreet cooking area. A lovely, picturesque garden can be accessed from a number of rooms on this floor. Its rich vegetation, along with the chalet’s elevated position above the road, ensure maximum privacy and hence the perfect opportunity to relax and unwind in peace.
Stairs lead to the main kitchen and living areas. It is on this floor that you will find the main entrance to the chalet, which opens into a large hallway generously decorated with contemporary art. A guest toilet can be found here as well. The sunken living room has ample seating centred around a large coffee table and the wonderful open fireplace.
The formal dining table seats eight, but can be extended to accommodate 12 people in total. In the kitchen, you will find another smaller table which fits six people on built-in bench-style seating, perfect for children and quick bites. Doors open from the living room out to the balcony, where a further table is located for sunny days.
Also on this floor are two double bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms, while moving up to the top floor, there are a further two double bedrooms sharing a bathroom. Access to the ski room is from the garage which has one underground parking space.
The chalet is sold on a fully catered basis and normally comes with a private driving service. Food and alcohol is an additional charge.
- GROUND FLOOR
- 2 x Double bedrooms with shared bathroom and garden access via terrace
- Twin bedroom with private bathroom
- Staff bedroom (sleeping 2) with bathroom
- FIRST FLOOR
- • 2 x Double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- TOP FLOOR
- • 2 x Double bedrooms with shared bathroom
- Private Chef
- Driver service
- Wood burning fireplace
- Separate Kitchen and Dining area
- Intergrated sound system
- Entertainment room/Games room
- Wireless Internet
- Private laundry
- Ski Room and boot room
- Private Parking - 1 internal space
- South facing balconies
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Arrival Champagne Reception
- Morning tea or coffee in bed seven mornings
- Daily breakfast seven mornings
- Afternoon tea seven afternoons
- Pre Dinner drinks and canapés
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping on seven days
- Dedicated private chauffeured 4x4 service 8.30am-1.00am
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- All food and drink costs
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
- **All food and drink costs payable in resort
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange