Chalet Aralia is situated in Villarabout, just above the village of St Martin de Belleville, and is only a two minute chauffeur driven journey from the centre of St Martin de Belleville and the ski slopes.
It has been designed with a reference to the traditional chalet whilst its styling is luxurious and contemporary. All of the bedroom have fantastic en-suite facilities whilst the communal areas exude a feeling of relaxed sophistication. The stylish open-plan living area is a great place to relax after a hard day on the mountain, whilst its sauna is a fabulous place to ease those aching muscles.
It also has an outdoor hottub on the terrace for this winter. In the warmer months you can always take in the sunset on the chalet's sun terrace - with spectacular uninterrupted views across the Valley.
The Chalet is decorated throughout in a contemporary alpine style, using soft grey and neutral tones, local woods and textured natural materials.
The wonderful living area has a large designer corner sofa and a stylish velvet loveseat where guests can sit and relax with pre-dinner canapés in the light of the glass-fronted log fire. Double height ceiling and boasts a 55inch Samsung Smart TV which is equipped with British Satellite TV, DVD player and games console, together with a selection of DVDs and computer games. There is also a great selection of books and board games and a sonos music system.
The dining area flows through from the living space towards the kitchen. At night, the dining area benefits from the glass fronted log fire that it shares with the living room. Dining is an elegant but informal affair with candlelight and table linen in the evenings.
The dining area opens out onto the sun terrace with its panoramic views across the valley. There are beautiful wooden deckchairs adorned with sheepskins and an occasional table for those sunny afternoons when you return from the ski slopes, a great place to soak up the alpine sun.
It is here that you will also find the outdoor hottub which is the perfect place for a glass of fizz to take in the spectacular mountain sunset.
On the ground floor you will also find the beautiful wood sauna, the perfect place to ease your aching muscles after a day on the mountain, which is complemented with a shower to invigorate you before and after your sauna.
The chalet bedrooms are designed with comfort and luxury in mind. They are furnished and accessorised in a modern alpine style and adorned with crisp white linens and sumptuous duvets for a contemporary yet cosy feel. All of our bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and guests are provided with super-soft Egyptian cotton towels, bathrobes and slippers together with luxury toiletries.
Each bedroom has its own Bluetooth speaker to help our guests feel entirely at home and you will find hairdryers in each of the bathrooms. Bedroom 4 and 5 make a wonderful family room complete with bunk beds.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Super-king/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath and over-bath shower
- SECOND FLOOR
- Super-king/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Family suite with kingsize bed and bunk room with two full size built-in bunk beds, with shared shower room
- Chalet Manager
- Private chef
- Driver service
- Open plan living room and dining room
- Glass fronted log fireplace
- Flat screen television, DVD, Games console
- Apple TV, with DVD player and games console (with DVDs and games library)
- Sonos sound music system in the living areas
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Sauna
- Hot tub
- Books, Games & Toys
- Chauffeured service
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Morning tea or coffee in bed
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Flexible meal times for children
- Dinner on five nights
- An open spirits bar & soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- In resort private chauffeured service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange