Chalet Artemis is truly spacious and is without doubt the most sophisticated of all the chalets in St Anton over four floors with 500 m2.
Chalet Artemis features six large en-suite bedrooms located on the ground and first floors, some with private balconies. Stylishly furnished, each room is fully wired for sound and vision with flat screen plasma TVs, top of the range Sonos sound systems and desk space for those wanting to use a laptop. The modern en-suite bathrooms feature bathtubs with Cowshed bath products.
Take the lift to the top floor, home to the open-plan living room and dining area which brings together old and new - Austrian sublime meets 21st century wine wall. A large balcony overlooks the village with a statue of Artemis herself keeping watch over the resort. Gorgeous designer sofas, stunning works of art, and an open log fire define the upstairs living area, which is the perfect place to relax with a glass of champagne before dinner. As part of the Flagship experience, enjoy exceptional gourmet fine dining on six evenings, served with fine wines chosen especially by our Master of Wines. Chalet Artemis also comes with a full drinks cabinet including award-winning Sipsmith gin and barley vodka, and single malt whisky with our compliments.
The wellness area on the lower ground floor is the last word in luxury and a fabulous highlight of the chalet. It features an 8m indoor swimming pool, wet room, sauna, steam room and an indoor/outdoor hot tub ideal for easing aching limbs after a day on the slopes. There is also a massage room where you can indulge in a full menu of treatments including massages or facials.
Also on the lower ground floor is the private 12-seater cinema to watch big sporting moments and feature films from the comfort of its retro red velvet chairs.
Each bedroom has a flatscreen TV, (UK Freesat HD), DVD player, broadband and sophisticated Sonos music system that can be adjusted for both bathroom and bedroom. The chalet also has its own iPad for guests' use.
Chalet Artemis is situated in the quiet Nasserein area of St Anton with fabulous views over the valley. The driver service only takes 5 minutes to drive to the main ski lift station and it takes approximately 10 minutes to walk to St Anton.
- Double/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and shower
- Double/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom rain forest shower
- 4 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Each bedroom has TV, UK Freesat and DVD players
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Wet Room
- Indoor & Outdoor Hot Tub
- Massage Room
- Rooftop balcony
- Open plan living and dining area
- Sonos music system throughout chalet
- Cinema Room
- Wireless Internet
- Driver service
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet Manager, Chef and 2/3 Hosts
- Champagne Reception
- Morning tea or coffee in bed
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea on seven days
- Pre Dinner Champagne and canapés on six nights
- Dinner on six nights
- An open spirits bar & soft drinks
- Carefully selected wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily towel change
- British Airways Club Europe flights
- Private transfers
- Driver service
- Daily newspapers via iPad
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Private driver service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- Security deposit may be required
- Prices to be confirmed at time of booking
- Prices will be based on full occupancy
- Empty bed supplement may apply
- Nanny service is available on request at extra cost
- Private driver service available on request at extra cost
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange