Chalet Aurore is the perfect winter residence offering the ultimate in luxury.
This incredible chalet sleeps a total of 15+2 people over four fabulously designed floors and has uninterrupted views of majestic Combin mountain range and Mont Blanc massif. Chalet Aurora is home to one of Verbier’s most impressive spas to date and facilities include an indoor swimming pool, sauna, extensive gym and massage area. Meticulously designed and crafted, this private home offers the ultimate in style and luxury and from the moment you enter the property you appreciate what a rare and special offering Chalet Aurora is.
Dark wood contrasts with state-of-the-art lighting creating a chic and stylish entrance to the property. On the main living floor, the double height ceilings, and high windows create a wonderful feeling of space. The impressive light features are works of art, and at night they illuminate the rooms ensuring there is a wonderful ambiance throughout.
High end design continues throughout the chalet alongside the latest in audio visual and unrivalled attention to detail. Leading off the entrance hall is the main living area. Contemporary furniture and art, polished oak flooring and sumptuous furnishings have a created a sophisticated and enchanting room. Large sofas surround the glass encased fireplace allowing you to gaze adoringly over the impressive peaks in the distance whilst the roaring fire keeps you warm in the colder winter evenings. In the spring months relax on the sun-drenched terrace and watch the sun glisten on the snowcapped roof tops of the village below.
From the living area you enter the cosy snug and TV room which can be left open or closed off as you wish. This is the perfect spot for the children to play or watch a movie whilst the parents enjoy an aperitif by the fire. Adjacent to the living area on the other side is the dining room which offers the ultimate in deluxe dining. Sitting 10 people the glittering chandelier creates a wonderful ambiance along with the panoramic views from the table which are simply sublime.
The bedrooms are all spacious and beautifully designed each with a different theme. On the main living floor there is a double bedroom with en-suite shower room and desk. Moving upstairs to the top floor you will find the master suite which is a true sanctuary of relaxation. You enter the suite into the sitting area with it’s own wood burner. There is a private balcony with beautiful views, and a dressing room on it’s own level. The bathroom has a impressive bath tub in the centre of the room, whilst there is also a separate shower and his and her sinks. Also on this floor is another double bedroom with desk and en-suite shower room.
A glass staircase leads from the main living floor down to the lower ground floor. It is from this floor you can access the wonderful sun drenched garden. There is a large kitchen with a wonderful breakfast area next to the sliding doors which open out onto the garden. There are three bedrooms on this floor; two large twin/double bedrooms, both with desks, terrace access and en-suite facilities and a single bedroom with en-suite shower room and TV.
Also on this floor is a bright and spacious office should you need some peace and quiet. The impressive spa and wellness area can be found on the lower ground floor. There is a wonderful swimming pool with swim jets, and relaxation area. A rain shower and large sauna priovide the perfect setting to soothe aching muscles after a day on the slopes. Enjoy a private massage or spa treatment from the comfort of your own home or for the more energetic take a personal training session in the well-equipped gym.
Your cars will be will parked in the chalet's internal garage, providing parking for three vehicles. A private chauffeur will be at your disposal throughout your stay.
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom with separate shower, sitting room, wood burner, dressing room, private balcony, TV
- Double bedroom with en suite bathroom and separate shower
- Double bedroom with en suite shower
- 2 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en suite shower, TV
- Double/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Single bedroom with en suite shower, TV
- Quad bunkroom sleeps 4 with en suite shower
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Massage room
- Cinema room
- TV and Play room
- Private kitchen with breakfast area
- Wireless Internet
- Laundry room
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- Chauffeured 4x4 service
- Private indoor parking for 3 vehicles
- Staff area with separate staff entrance
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Morning tea or coffee in bed
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on six nights
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily towel change
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Dedicated chauffeured service in resort 8am till 2am
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Food & drink costs payable in resort
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A Security deposit may be required
- Prices to be confirmed at time of booking, staff services inc only
- Prices will be based on full occupancy
- Services may be tailored to your exact requirements
- Food & drink costs payable in resort plus TVA
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange