Chalet Baloo combines rustic farmhouse chic with complete luxury and offers guests superb facilities including a covered outdoor heated plunge pool and outdoor hot tub. Our latest addition to the Amazon Creek Chamonix property portfolio sleeps up to eight guests in six delightful bedrooms and is situated in the private, tranquil setting of Les Bossons adjacent to Chalet Amazon Creek and Chalet Baby Bear.
Set amongst beautiful woodland, Chalet Baloo has been designed and built to the very highest specification, combining a traditional farmhouse chalet feel with contemporary living. The four bedrooms are all furnished in neutral colours with linens and fabrics and offers features including plasma televisions, DVD players and Bose ipod docking stations. Children will love the 'snug' in the master bedroom, offering their very own private play space!
While away the time in Chalet Baloo's spa on the ground floor, complete with sheltered heated plunge pool, sauna and hot tub whilst dinner is prepared for you by your chalet Chef and served at the spacious dining room table on the first floor.
Also on the first floor are the living areas with a selection of areas to watch television or relax with a good book by the open fireplace. The decorative balcony extends from the living area to give that further sense of space and provides a wonderful spot to take in the breathtaking views.
Our highly experienced in-resort ski instructors will organise all aspects of your winter sports holiday and even offer the opportunity to ski with your party during your stay.
Chalet Baloo may also be rented in conjunction with Chalet Amazon Creek and Chalet Baby Bear for groups of up to 28.
This chalet can also be sold either on a catered or self catered basis in summer,is fully catered in winter.
- 2 x Master bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- 4 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- iPod docking stations in all bedrooms
- Chalet Manager
- Private chef
- Driver service
- Heated plunge pool
- Sauna & Hammam
- Collection of DVD's and music
- Music System
- iPod docking station
- Plasma Screen
- Satellite TV & DVD
- Cinema Room
- Wireless Internet
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Private airport transfer
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne and canapés welcome reception
- Private chef, 5 days per week providing cooked or continental breakfasts, afternoon tea, and 5 delicious 4-course dinners
- House wines with dinner, beer and soft drinks
- Children's dinners if requested
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes & Towels
- Daily housekeeping
- Chauffeured Resort Service
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be required
- Prices to be confirmed at time of booking
- Prices will be based on full occupancy
- Daily breakfast pastries can be delivered if taking self catered
- This property can be rented summer from €8,155
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange