Chalet Blanc is a new build property of modern design that offers the perfect setting for a luxury Alpine holiday. It has an impeccable finish and stunning interiors. Wrap around decks ensure that there is plenty of outdoor space for you to enjoy the views overlooking Point de Nyon, Pleney, Mont Chery and the Parc de Dereches.
The chalet is set over three spacious floors and has a fantastic deck with two dining areas, making the most of the morning and evening sunshine. The entrance level is an open plan living, dining area focused around a central log burning fire. Perfect for winter evenings after a day on the slopes. The living room has two seating areas; a large seating area facing the fire and a cosy snug area with a TV. This level is bathed in sunshine throughout that day and takes advantage of this with wrap round windows that open on to views of the surrounding mountains and forest below. Outside, there is a dining table and parasol, which are positioned to enjoy the morning sunshine, and there is a further dining table which has the perfect position for evening sunsets and alfresco dinners.
The upper level has three spacious bedrooms all with en-suites. Two bedrooms can be configured as either a twin room or super king room whilst the third has a permanent king sized bed. Each bedroom has a large en-suite shower room and one of the bedrooms also has a bath.
On the lower level of the chalet there are two bedrooms, a cinema room and a laundry room. With twinkling ceiling lights and UK Sky TV, the cinema room is perfect for relaxing and watching a movie after a day in the mountains. The bedrooms downstairs can all be set up as twin or super king and each have their own shower room en-suite. The laundry room is a welcome, practical space for families and has a washing machine and dryer available for guests to use.
A large garage offers adequate parking for self driving guests and the bus stop is just a few minutes walk from the chalet itself. The bus is free and runs in both summer and winter making this chalet a great self catered option. If you prefer, our resort driver service is available to add on to your winter holiday meaning that you can be collected and dropped off whenever you choose.
Located back to back with Chalet Lorne both together can accommodate groups of up to 22 guests.
- 4 x Four en suite bedrooms can be configured as twin or king
- 1 x bedroom en suite has a Super King Bed
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large open plan living area
- Laundry facilities
- TV room
- UK Sky TV – Sports and Movies included.
- GoPro with attachments
- Professional hairdryer and straightener set
- Ski/Boot storage
- Pet friendly
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome pack containing; champagne, beers, essential groceries, resort & piste maps, firewood and basic cleaning products.
- Linen and towels
- 24hr management and concierge services
- The White Company© luxury toiletries
- Luxury Egyptian cotton linen and towels
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Full grocery shopping
- Morning bakery delivery
- Wine supply and delivery
- Mid-week changeover Laundry service
- Extra cleaning services
- Catered Service can be provided
- Resort Driver Service can be provided
- Items not specifically mentioned
- Security deposit may be required
- Prices to be confirmed at time of booking
- Prices will be based on full occupancy
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange