Situated in St Martin de Belleville, this luxury private chalet sleeps 12 across 6 en-suite bedrooms and has great village, piste & mountain views.
Chez Bugi is a really luxurious contemporary chalet providing spacious living areas, a hot tub on the terrace & sauna in an unrivalled ski-in, ski-out location.
The large and spacious living areas are light filled and decorated throughout in a contemporary alpine style, using charcoals and neutral tones, lots of local wood and textured natural materials.
Relax in the very large corner sofa beside the triple aspect glass fire place. Entertainment includes a wall-mounted Smart TV receiving UK satellite programs, as well as a DVD player and selection of DVDs.
Listen to music on the Sonos music system, peruse our collection of books or why not even play one of the many board games?
There’s a great circular chair for curling up in and reading a book.
The open plan dining area flows across from the kitchen and provides the perfect entertaining space with bone china crockery and crystal glassware.
The sumptuous bedrooms are furnished and accessorised in a modern alpine style with crisp white linen, sumptuous duvets and super soft faux furs. Each en-suite bathroom includes a hairdryer, Egyptian cotton towels and luxurious toiletries.
Chez Bugi enjoys a hot tub on the wraparound terrace with view of the mountains as well as some outdoor seating for curling up with a coffe or G&T, looking towards the slopes.
On the first floor you’ll find the boot room with direct piste access. Heated boot warmers and ski racking as well as benches for getting yourself ready in the morning.
On the ground floor is the sauna & shower and access to the covered terrace if you want a bit of quiet time or to shelter from any snowfall.
Chez Bugi has the luxury of a lift between all floors so if your legs are feeling weary from all the skiing there is no need to hobble between the floors!
- 2 x Master Super-king bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- 3 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms
- Super-king bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Driver Service
- Fire place
- British Satellite TV, DVD player and selection of DVDs
- Sonos music system in the main living area
- A selection of board games
- Boot Room
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Morning tea or coffee in bed
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Flexible meal times for children
- Dinner on five nights
- An open spirits bar & soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- In resort private chauffeured service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange