Chalet Coco is situated in Villarabout, just above the village of St Martin de Belleville, making it less than a two minute chauffeur driven journey from the centre of St Martin de Belleville and the ski slopes.
It was lovingly renovated from a barn into a luxury private chalet and no expense was spared in the high end finish and sympathetic decor.
Throughout there are beautiful original features complimented with luxurious bathrooms and sumptuous bedrooms with the views from every room setting this chalet apart.
The chalet has a spectacular vaulted wooden ceiling and unrivalled mountain views framed by impressive picture windows leading out onto the terrace. All of the fantastically sized bedrooms have beautiful en-suite facilities and offer beds which can either be used as singles or superkings.
The views from the chalet are breathtaking with nothing but mountains to be seen from the wooden sunken hot tub found nestled in the garden.
Meticulously decorated in a stylish yet cosy alpine style, using soft warm tones, local rustic woods and textured natural materials with flashes of pattern and colour.
The homely living area has squashy sofas great for gathering on to enjoy a glass of red wine whilst watching the roaring three sided glass fire with pre-dinner canapés. The living area also boasts a flat screen TV which is equipped with Apple TV and DVD player, together with a selection of DVDs. This living area opens out through floor to ceiling glass doors onto the sun terrace with its breathtaking panoramic views across and up the valley. There is also a great selection of books and board games and a surround sound speaker system. There is seating and a covered area so you can enjoy some fresh air whatever the weather.
The dining area flows through from the living space, sharing the three sided fireplace, and offering an intimate space with plenty of room for 10. Dining is an elegant but informal affair with candlelight and table linen in the evenings, beautiful bone china crockery and great glassware.
Down some steps from the terrace you will find a wooden hot tub where you can relax and unwind with a glass of something cold after a day on the slopes.
- Super King/Twin sized bedroom with en-suite bath and separate shower, terrace
- Super King/Twin sized bedroom with en-suite and separate shower, balcony
- 3 x Twin/Super King sized bedroom with en-suite and separate shower
- Chalet Manager
- Private chef
- Driver service
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Open plan living room and dining room
- Three sided glass Fireplace
- Flat screen television, DVD, Games console
- Apple TV, with DVD player and games console (with DVDs and games library)
- Surround sound music system in the living areas
- Wireless Internet
- Books, Games & Toys
- Chauffeured service
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Morning tea or coffee in bed
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Flexible meal times for children
- Dinner on five nights
- An open spirits bar & soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- In resort private chauffeured service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange