Recently completed the spectacular Chalet du Bonheur nestles in a forested enclave close to the centre of Crans Montana. Built using traditional wooden timbers and natural stones the chalet has been elegantly furnished.The Scandinavian owners have created a masterpiece in modern contemporary alpine chic.
The chalet nestles in its own grounds on the edge of woodland close to the centre of the village affording the property a high degree of privacy and convenience. The centre of the village and main lifts are only a couple of minutes' drive away.
This luxurious free-standing chalet is set out over three floors, sleeping a total of ten guests in five bedrooms.
You enter the chalet on the ground floor where the Spa area is housed. This includes a small gym, sauna and hammam. Doors lead out onto the terrace and garden where a large hot tub is located surrounded by the forest. The Spa area has a bathroom with guest w.c. and shower which is shared with the bunk bedroom also located on this floor. In addition the laundry room and the garage with ski racks and boot heaters are also on the ground floor.
Stairs lead to the middle floor of the property where the chic and sophisticated open plan living and dining area is situated. Doors open onto the surrounding balcony where the outside dining area is the perfect pleace to enjoy the winter sun. The living area has an open fire and the double height ceiling allows light to flood in. A TV room is located off of the living room and can be closed off so the children can enjoy their favourite movie while the adults enjoy pre-dinner canapes and a glass of champagne infront of the roaring fire. The open plan kitchen is well equipped.
The middle floor also houses a guest toilet and double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
Three further double bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities are located on the top floor of the chalet. The individually designed master bedroom has a separate shower and bath as well as a wood burning fireplace and wonderful balcony. The two further bedrooms also have balconies and flat screen TV's, one has a en-suite bathroom and one has a en-suite shower room.
The property is sold either on a catered or self-catered basis. On a catered basis the chalet normally comes with dedicated driver and vehicle unless otherwise agreed with at point of booking. Food and alcohol is an additional charge plus 10%.
There is room for parking for 2 vehicles outside the chalet.
- Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom & shower
- 3 x Double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms
- Bunk Room for 2
- Separate spa bathroom with WC
- Chalet Manager
- Private chef
- Driver service
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Hammam and Steam Room
- Wood burning fireplace
- Open plan Living, Dining and Kitchen
- Cinema Room
- TV Room
- Television & DVD
- Hi-Fi, CD player,MP3
- Wireless Internet
- Private ski locker
- Laundry Area
- South-facing balconies
- Garage with boot heaters and ski rack
- Parking for 2 vehicles external
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Arrival Champagne Reception
- Morning tea or coffee in bed six mornings
- Daily breakfast seven mornings
- Afternoon tea six afternoons
- Pre Dinner drinks and canapés
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping on seven days
- Mid week towel change
- Shared chauffeured 4x4 service 8.00am - 1.00am
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Food & drink costs payable in resort
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
- ** All food and drink costs payable in resort
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange