Etesian is an extraordinarily grand property set in the very heart of Gstaad, a short stroll from the village centre.
The chalet sleeps a total of 14 adults and 2 children. This vast and beautiful chalet is a treasure trove of antiques, art and beautiful pieces of furniture. The emphasis throughout the chalet is on sumptuous comfort. The craftsmanship of the carpentry work in the interiors is quite exquisite.
The chalet is set out over 5 floors and has two very distinct parts to it. The floors are accesses by stairs or a lift. One area housing the new master bedroom, the spa, cinema room and a huge entertainment room reminiscent of a night club is a recent extension. The original chalet is more refined and houses 7 en-suite bedrooms and the main living and dining rooms. The top floor is given over to a beautiful bedroom its bathroom and private living spaces.
The main entrance of the chalet is on the ground floor opens into an impressive hallway from which lead two corridors giving access to the two differing parts of the chalet.
On the ground floors are located one twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a double bedroom with en-suite shower room. Also located on this floor is the large cinema room with Wii, the entertainment room, guest toilet and a laundry room and ski room. Both the bedrooms on this floor have restricted natural light.
Stairs lead down to the spa area with Jacuzzi, hammam, shower and separate toilet. There are a couple of pieces of fitness equipment located in the spa.
On the 1st floor is the main sleeping area is located with 5 bedrooms in total. These include 3 en-suite double bedrooms, a large master en-suite bedroom and a children's bunk room. 3 of these bedrooms give access to the beautiful garden.
The elegant dining room and regal living area are located on the 2nd floor. This floor also houses the separate kitchen and a small TV snug area. The living room opens onto a wraparound balcony with views of the surrounding mountains while the dining area opens onto the upper terrace.
The top floor of the chalet is given over to second master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a private balcony and private living and dining area.
There are 2 external parking spaces at the property. A staff apartment is located in the bottom of the chalet with its own private entrance.
- Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 4 x double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Twin room with en-suite bathroom
- Children's bunk room for 2 with en-suite shower room
- Chalet Manager
- Spa with jacuzzi & Hammam
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Home Cinema Room
- Separate small television room
- Large entertaining room
- Private living area
- Main living area
- Small bar and private dining,kitchenette
- Office with en suite bathroom
- Wireless Internet
- Books, Games & Toys
- Ski Locker
- Chauffeured 4x4 service 8.30am to 1.00am
- Private Parking - 2 external spaces
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the Chalet Manager, Chef, Hostesses,Driver and Housekeepers
- Arrival Champagne Reception
- Morning tea or coffee in bed seven mornings
- Daily breakfast seven mornings **
- Afternoon tea seven afternoons **
- Pre Dinner drinks and canapés **
- Dinner on six nights **
- Carefully selected house wines
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping on seven days
- Dedicated private chauffeured 4x4 service 8.30am - 1.00am
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- All food and drink costs
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
- **All food & drink costs payable in resort
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange