Tucked away at the end of a quiet lane in the hamlet of Moudon, the chalet sits in an intensely private location. Despite this it is only a 4-minute drive to the Perrieres Express ski lift. As well as giving great access to the Morzine, Les Gets ski area part of the Portes du Soleil.
A magical property transformed by Nicky Dobree and her husband James, they have transformed this 17th century property to new heights of contemporary luxury. The chalet is over four floors with six bedrooms, accommodating up to 14 guests.
With the roaring open fire place and beautiful use of material and fabrics throughout this chalet you will feel totally tranquil.
This chic unique chalet is ideal for either family or friends and is a great for those wanting a peaceful location but with the service of a five star hotel. Hand selected staff you will want for nothing and guarantee you will be re booking this property for sure.
The spa area has a sauna, outdoor sunken hot tub and shower. A spa therapist will also be available to give you any massage or treatments you require.
Kevin McCloud- Grand Designs Channel 4 - ' Ferme de Moudon is like something from a James Bond set'
' Glamour, charm and breathtaking beauty. I adore this place'
This chalet can also be sold either on a catered or self catered basis in summer, is fully catered in winter.
- Master Superking bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 3 x Superking/Twin bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- Superking/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- iPod docks in the above bedrooms
- Family room with 2 single beds and 2 trundles
- Separate bathroom with bath and over shower
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor sunken hot tub and shower
- Luxury bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Bespoke furniture
- Open kitchen with breakfast bar
- Drawing room with open log fire
- TV snug
- Billards table and bar
- Study Area & iMac
- Wireless Internet
- iPod dock
- DVD player
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Chauffeured 8 seater vehicle
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Ruinart Champagne reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Pre Dinner canapés
- Dinner on five nights
- Children's supper if required five nights
- An open bar premium spirits, beer and wine, soft drinks
- Artisan beers from local micro-breweries
- Belstar Prosecco served throughout the week on-demand
- Carefully selected house wines
- Boot room snacks and refreshments
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Chauffeured service 8.00am to 10.30pm
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Items not specifically mentioned
- Security deposit may be required
- Prices to be confirmed at time of booking
- Prices will be based on full occupancy
- This property can be rented winter catered or summer catered/self catered
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange