Chalet Fourmiliere, is a luxury, boutique, home-from-home, offering the highest standards of service and facilities.
Originally an old farmhouse built in 1805, Chalet Fourmiliere is now a stunning Chalet with 6 double bedrooms, all ensuite, comfortably sleeping 12 guests. A sense of style permeates throughout, perfectly blending the original features with art, antiques and carefully chosen modern pieces.
Chalet Fourmiliere has been converted from its humble farmhouse origins into a stunning contemporary home with a blend of original features and modern amenities, creating the perfect environment for entertainment and relaxation.
The chalet offers you 325 m2 of space with a stunning double height dining room, relaxing mezzanine library, cosy sitting room with comfy sofas and a fabulous open fire, plus a games room complete with pool table.
Upstairs there are six luxuriously decorated guest bedrooms and a therapy room. All bedrooms are ensuite: three bedrooms with bath and shower, and three with shower. The rooms can all be made up as you wish, as either twins or king size beds. In addition there is an option to make three bedrooms into triples for larger groups accommodating a maximum of 15 guests.
Chalet Fourmiliere is the perfect place for a family holiday, the perfect location to introduce families to the excitement and fun of a ski trip! The chalet makes it easyfor you by being that extra pair of hands, ferrying you to the slopes to meet instructors for some snow fun in the morning – making sure that gloves, helmet and ski pass are all remembered, of course! Books, games, toys, Disney DVD’s, travel cot, high chair – all the paraphernalia you need! Children friendly high teas and with a lovely, safe, garden to build a snowman in!
- Six double or twin en-suite bedrooms
- Chalet Owner
- Private chef
- Driver service
- Huge lounge with Morzine’s largest open fireplace
- Sitting room with large plasma TV and UK channels
- Outdoor hot tub with bar service
- Private massage and beauty treatment room
- Heated boot room with air dried boot warmers
- Ski clothes drying cupboard
- Games room with pool table
- TVs in all guest bedrooms
- WIFI throughout and a printer for guest use
- Luxury cotton bed linen and towels
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Molton Brown toiletries
- Chalet Fourmiliere scented candles
- A fragrance tray for guests to spritz with a range created by our own in house perfumer
- Hairdryers and straighteners
- Nespresso coffee, tea, tisanes, soft drinks available at any time
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Pre Dinner canapés
- Dinner on six nights
- Children's supper if required six nights
- An open bar champagne, premium spirits, beer and wine, soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Chauffeured service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- Security deposit may be required
- Prices to be confirmed at time of booking
- Prices will be based on full occupancy
- This property can be rented summer from €4,250
What we think at White Blancmange
Very Cosy and welcoming
The chalet is so traditional, we loved our visit there. The lounge is very spacious and the staff are extremely helpful and welcoming - Perfect for families and corporate groups.