Chalet Genepi set in the heart of Morzine. Chalet Genepi has been built with absolute attention to design in every aspect. From the outstanding architecture of the building itself to the interiors and furnishings, everything in Chalet Genepi has the wow factor.
Set over four floors, the chalet has two distinctive large entertaining areas, both with plenty of room for when the chalet is at full occupancy. On the entrance level, a large living room with a bar area opens on to an outdoor terrace where you will find a hot tub that takes in the view of the close by Pleney ski runs. This is the perfect extra entertaining space as you will find the TV area here as well as a pool table and bar. The built-in blackboard wall is sure to bring out the creative artist in little and big kids alike. A communal WC is located in this area and a large bedroom is set off the living area. It can be configured as a twin or double room and has it’s own en-suite shower room.
A spectacular staircase leads to the upper levels where attention to design has been key. The modern chandeliers that adorn the staircase and living areas combined with flashes of bright colours and textures make this chalet a standout property in which to spend your Alpine holiday.
There are three bedrooms on the second level, each of which have en-suite shower rooms and can be configured as twin or double bedrooms. Each of the bedrooms has a beautiful view of the forest and over to Point de Nantaux.
The top floor of the chalet is a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area as well as two further bedrooms. The living area takes in the view of the Pleney pistes through floor to ceiling windows which open out on to a large deck. Dining furniture on the deck offers the perfect place to have an alfresco meal in the summer or a warm vin chaud in the winter. A log fire also sets the tone for this ambient living space. A large dining table is positioned to take in the forest vista and will comfortably sit twelve people or more. The kitchen has a breakfast bar that provides further seating and has been designed to create the perfect, modern self-catered kitchen.
The master suite and bunk room located on the top floor can become a family suite if the co-joining shower room is opened up. The master suite has a beautiful view of the Pleney pistes and a lovely sunny position. The bunk room has a desk in the room allowing it to be used as an office space as well as a bedroom, offering excellent flexibility for guests.
On the basement level of the chalet you will find a double garage, parking and boot room with both heated boot and glove racks. There is also ample racks and hooks for ski and bike storage.
- Top Floor:
- Master Suite and Bunk room can be made a family room if the co-joining shower room is opened up
- 2 x Twin/King Bedrooms with en-suites
- Second Floor:
- 3 x Twin/King Bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms
- Resort Manager
- Driver upon request additional fee
- Hot tub
- Outdoor deck with dining furniture
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Pool Table
- UK Sky TV – Sports and Movies included
- Large open plan living areas
- GoPro with attachments
- Laundry facilities
- Ski and boot room with heated boot and glove racks
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Meet and Greet from a team member on your arrival day
- Luxury Welcome Hamper with all the essentials
- Daily housekeeping
- Luxury toiletries in all the bathrooms
- Luxury Egyptian cotton linen and towels
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Professional hairdryer and straightener set
- Weekly/end-of-stay housekeeping
- Weekly linen and towel change for guests staying for more than one week
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Staff services of Chef, Hostess, Butler, Driver, extra cleaning
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- Security deposit may be required
- Prices to be confirmed at time of booking
- Prices will be based on full occupancy
- This property can be rented summer from €3,750
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange