The beautiful Chalet Georgia is located in a quiet enclave of the village a very short stroll from the centre of the village. To the rear of the property is a large garden perfect for the children to play in the snow.
This newly built chalet is set out over 4 floors and sleeps a total of 11 guests in 6 bedrooms, where all floors are serviced by a lift. The contemporary open plan living and dining rooms are located on the top floor of the property their height affording them panoramic views of the surrounding mountain and village scapes.
The chalet boasts a hammam and gym in the lower ground floor and has a huge underground garage with space for 5 vehicles affording the property a great deal of privacy on entry and departure. A separate duplex staff apartment has its own entrance and houses two staff members if the property is taken on a staffed basis otherwise can be made available for client`s staff.
The main entrance for the property is located on the ground floor. This floor contains a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and its own small living room / kitchenette with access to the garden to the back of the property, a further double bedroom (garden access) and a single bedroom which share a shower room.
Upstairs is located the master bedroom with dressing room and spa bath, and two further en-suite double bedrooms all with balcony access as well as a small study / TV room.
The top floor of the chalet houses the open plan living and dining areas with access to a balcony from where you can take in the stunning views. A small bar is situated in the living area and guests are catered for from the separate kitchen. The floor also has a guest toilet.
Located on the lower ground floor is the laundry room, spa with small gym hammam and shower and the large garage with boot / Ski room. The staff duplex apartment can is accessed on this floor and has a separate external entrance on the ground floor. This apartment has a twin bedroom with en-suite facilities then an open plan kitchen / living area seating 4.
The chalet has 5 internal parking spaces and 2 exterior parking spaces.
The chalet is sold on either a catered or self-catered basis. Catered stays include a chef, two hosts and a daily dedicated driver service. The cost of food and alcohol is an additional cost and will be charged to the client at cost plus 10%.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and balcony access
- Single bedroom with balcony access
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and balcony access
- GROUND FLOOR
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and garden access
- Double bedroom with garden access
- Single bedroom
- LOWER GROUND
- Separate duplex staff area with Twin bedroom, en-suite, living room and kitchen
- Private Chef
- Driver service
- Hammam and Steam Room
- Gym with fitness area
- Living area with small bar
- Wood burning fireplace
- Living room with small kitchenette
- Dining Area
- Separate Kitchen
- Television & DVD
- Hi-Fi, CD player,MP3
- Wireless Internet
- Books, Games & Toys
- Ski Room with private locker
- Laundry Area
- South-facing balconies
- Garage Parking - 5 internal spaces
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Arrival Champagne Reception
- Morning tea or coffee in bed seven mornings
- Daily breakfast seven mornings
- Afternoon tea seven afternoons
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping on seven days
- Mid week towel change
- Chauffeured 4x4 service 8.00am - 1.00am
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Food & drink costs payable in resort
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
- ** All food and drink costs payable in resort
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange