Chalet Griffin was recently completed in 2015 and is perfectly located in the exclusive and peaceful Nasserein enclave of the village, only a short stroll from the main Nasserein lift station. It is close to the ski hire and ski school and is only a two-minute drive or ten-minute flat walk to the bustling heart of the village.
The elevated situation of the property affords it uninterrupted views of the valley and surrounding peaks which can be enjoyed from its balconies or extensive terrace.
The interior architects MM Design of Frankfurt, who undertook the refurbishment of the famous Brenners Park Hotel in Baden-Baden among many other prestigious properties, were commissioned for this project. The interior is a masterclass in craftsmanship and contemporary alpine design.
Spacious and bright, the chalet is laid out over four floors, sleeping 12 in six very well appointed en-suite bedrooms where five of the bedrooms can be configured either as twin or double bedrooms depending on the configuration of your group.
You enter the chalet on the ground floor into the main hallway which opens into the living areas of the chalet. These consist of a beautiful and opulent living and dining area situated at the front of the chalet, flooded with light and warmth emanating from the fire place. A separate breakfast room can be joined to the main living area for formal dining for larger groups. The spacious and very well-equipped professional kitchen is separated from the living areas. This floor also houses a guest toilet and an impressive cinema room.
Stairs lead to the first floor where three bedrooms are located. All of the bedrooms have small dressing rooms and two of the bedrooms have access to sunny balconies. The master bedroom is the only bedroom where the bed is a fixed double bed. It has two balconies, a dressing room, and a wonderful en-suite bathroom. The twin/double bedroom also has a private balcony, a dressing room, and an en-suite bathroom. The third bedroom on this floor has a twin/double bed, a small dressing area, and an en-suite shower room.
There are a further three bedrooms located on the top floor of the chalet under the eaves with exposed beams and very high ceilings. Again, two of these bedrooms have access to a balcony, and the master bedroom on this floor has a dressing room as well as a bathroom while the other two rooms have en-suite shower rooms.
All of the bedrooms have been furnished and styled to the highest specification, with wonderful rich fabrics and colours.
After an exhilarating day on the slopes, guests can watch the latest movie in the chalet's dedicated cinema room or retire to the wellness area on the lower ground floor where a hammam, sauna, and relaxation area are located.
There is a separate winter entrance to the ample ski room located on the lower ground floor of the chalet, equipped with boot heaters and a clothes drying area. Guests also have access to a laundry facility located on this floor, if required.
There is external parking for two vehicles at the property.
The chalet is sold on a catered or self-catered basis.
- Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom with small dressing room
- 2 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en suite bathroom with small dressing room
- 2 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite shower
- Double/Twin bedroom with en suite shower, small dressing room
- Hammam/Steam room
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Wood burning fireplace
- Open plan living and dining area
- Professional kitchen
- Cinema Room
- Cable TV
- Hi-Fi/CD Player/MP3 Player
- Integrated sound system
- Wireless Internet
- Ski Room with heated boot warmers
- Private laundry room
- Shared chauffeured 4x4 service 8.30am to 1.00am
- South facing balcony
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Arrival Champagne Reception
- Morning tea or coffee in bed six mornings
- Daily breakfast six mornings *
- Afternoon tea six afternoons *
- Pre Dinner drinks and canapés
- Dinner on six nights
- Complimentary spirits tray 3 bottles
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping on seven days
- Mid week towel change
- Complimentary newspapers (delivered after 1pm)
- In-resort 4 x 4 driving service from 8:00am - 1.00am
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Ski Instructor 2 full days
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
- No discounts are given to empty beds
- *On the staff day off, fresh bread and croissants are delivered, a continental breakfast and afternoon tea are pre prepared. Please note afternoon tea is not cleared away on the staff day off
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange