The chalet is located in the heart of Val Thorens, where the Grand Rue, or the main street, meets the Rue de Gébroulaz named after the last privately owned glacier in Europe. With Val Thorens being a doorstep ski resort, the nearest slope is only ten metres away from the chalet.
A spacious, 1,200 m2 chalet sits at the highest point of Val Thorens. The south terrace overlooks the Glacier de Péclet and Cime de Caron mountain.
The La Datcha Val Thorens chalet has five suites with two or three rooms each, accommodating up to 15 guests in total. The suites are situated on the upper floors, boasting a spectacular view on the mountain tops. Each room features a balcony facing the south and a bathroom.
The chalet features an activity room for children, an amusement arcade with football and sim racing equipment, two cinemas, and a gym. Those who cannot imagine their lives without golf, even in winter, are welcome to use state- of-the-art TrackMan 4 simulator.
The chalet’s business centre and library will also be at your disposal. Cigar lovers will appreciate the cigar room.
In the spa centre of the La Datcha, you can swim in the pool, relax in a whirlpool tub or visit a sauna.
Val Thorens is Europe’s highest ski resort that lies at the heart of the Three Valleys, the world’s largest ski area, and offers some 600 km of ski trails, 321 pistes, 169 lifts and 2,100 snow cannons to provide artificial snow cover when the natural snow is scarce.
- 7 x Double bedrooms with en-suite bedrooms
- 1 x Single bedroom
- Chalet Manager
- Chef & second chef
- Driver service 9.00hrs to 19.00 hrs
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Spa Lounge
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Open plan living and dining area
- Wood burning fireplace
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Arrival Champagne Reception
- Morning tea or coffee in bed seven mornings
- Daily breakfast seven mornings
- Afternoon tea seven afternoons
- Pre Dinner drinks and canapés **
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping on seven days
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Driver service
- Alcohol costs payable in-resort
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
- **All alcohol costs payable in-resort
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange