La Ferme de Fedy is a state-of-the-art restoration. It is an authentic farmhouse that has been refurbished with a modern style that blends in harmoniously with the loft-like, sturdy wooden structure.
The impressive loft space fuses elegance and alpine chic. The convivial dining space, the vast cement fireplace, two refined living rooms and the splendid Bulthaup kitchen all come together under the spectacular high ceiling of the loft-like Great Room.
A hand carved wooden staircase leads up to the mezzanine where tradition is united with technological comfort with a large flat screen TV and a B&O stereo.
In a decor of elegant muted colors and snug furs, La Ferme de Fedy can welcome up to ten (10) guests in four luxurious bedrooms plus the mezzanine. The bathrooms follow the modern lines of the chalet . All linens are the finest Egyptian cotton, custom made, Pratesi and Ralph Lauren.
La Ferme de Fedy looks onto a ravishing garden that shares grounds with a delightful landmark chapel as well as onto an imposing and memorable mountainous scenery.
Ski-in/Ski-out along a beautiful path to the lifts 500 meters away.
This chalet can also be sold on a self catered basis in summer and winter..
- 4 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Mezzanine with 2 extra for sleeping
- Nearly Ski in/out, 50 meters to the slope
- Two living areas
- Open Fireplace
- Open plan kitchen into dining
- DVD player
- Flat screen television
- Bang & Olufsen Music System
- Ski Room
- Garage Parking
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Meet and Greet from a team member on your arrival day
- Linen and towels provided and beds made up for your arrival
- Welcome selection of luxury bathroom products
- Daily housekeeping
- Weekly/end-of-stay housekeeping
- Weekly linen and towel change for guests staying for more than one week
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Staff services of Chef, Host, Butler, Driver, extra cleaning
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
- This property can be rented summer from €8,000
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange