Chalet La Ferme du Lac Vert is a luxurious Savoyard Farmhouse first built in 1842 and extensively renovated in 2010,to retain all the charm and history of the original building but with all the comforts of modern living and some cutting edge design too.
Ideally located a quiet lane in the hamlet of Montriond on the edge of Morzine just a five minute drive from the new high speed bubble at Ardent with spectacular views over Nantaux mountain, Morzine and the Dranse valley.
The Farmhouse and Petite Ferme offer 15 en-suite bedrooms across both chalets 12 in the main house La Ferme du Lac Vert with a further 3 in our second chalet La Petite Ferme. Both chalets are located alongside one another. The rooms are exceptionally spacious and designed in a fusion of contemporary and antique styles.
The farmhouse is constructed over three floors, with the ground floor comprising of our lovingly resorted self contained apartment, entrance hall and ski and bike storage room. The opulent staircase, a bespoke work of art created by local artists, provides a grand transition from floor to floor.
On the 2nd floor an internal glass balcony spans the entire width of the building. Spectacular views of the mountains can be enjoyed throughout the building and each bedroom is named after the mountain view it looks upon.
Sink into the luscious sofas by the Grand Savoyard fireplace and enjoy tasty treats created by our private chef while relaxing with a good book. A separate glass walled lounge, exposing views over the Nantaux mountain hosts a large plasma screen cinema room with surround sound, UK Freeviw satellite TV, a vast selection of DVD’s, Xbox and games for your entertainment. Wi-Fi is provided in the bedrooms and throughout the chalet.
The chalet has a large outdoor hot tub and licensed bar so you can enjoy aprés-ski and aprés-dinner parties without having to leave this spacious and beautiful chalet.
Morzine has plenty to offer in all four seasons of the year. Just an hour from Geneva, it is perfect for relaxing weekend breaks or for longer retreats.
The chalet is excellent for large family groups or corporates wishing to take a short break.
The self contained apartment can be rented separtely in the summer which sleeps upto eight guests.
This chalet can also be sold either on a catered or self catered basis in summer; is fully catered in winter.
- The Pleney- Double bedroom with open plan en-suite, freestanding bath
- Roc DEnfer- Four Poster bedroom with en-suite bath and shower
- Cote DAbroz- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Montriond- King sized double bed plus single bed with en-suite bath and shower
- Mont Chery- Twin bedroom with en-suite bath and shower
- Nantaux- Double bedroom plus single bed with en-suite bath and shower
- Foudulay- Double bedroom with en-suite wet room
- Ardent- King sized double bed plus double bed with en-suite bath
- Vache- Double bedroom plus single bed with en-suite bath and shower
- Lapin- 3 x Single beds with en-suite bath and shower
- Marmotte - 2 x Single beds with en-suite shower
- Loup- Twin bedroom with en-suite
- PETITE FERME:
- Bedroom 1: Ground floor: Fixed double bed & en-suite with bath (shower in bath) - This room if required can fit a single bed, so can become a twin with the double, but space is tight. Also the room we recommend if guests require a kids cot
- Bedroom 2: First floor: Fixed double bed & en-suite with bath (shower in bath)
- Bedroom 3: First floor Mezzanine. King bed and has its own bathroom with a shower unit (no bath)
- Outdoor Hot Tub inc Petite Ferme
- Sauna main house
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Open plan living and dining area
- TV room
- UK Freeview satellite TV
- DVD collection
- Wireless Internet
- Ski Room and bike storage
- Chauffeured minibus and Lexus vehicles
- Spacious terrace
- A la carte wine list
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Morning tea or coffee in bed
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Dinner on five nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Private chauffeured 4x4 service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
- Room only can be booked at this chalet, catered winter from £895 sharing
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange