Chalet La Tene is a magnificent five star chalet in the heart of Val D’Isere ski in/out. The newly renovated chalet is now one of the most sought after properties in the resort and, coupled with unrivalled service Alpine Culture provides, guarantees you the perfect skiing holiday.
Designed by Oliver Thornton Architects of Stockholm, this contemporary chalet oozes elegance yet comfort. The building has been created with you in mind, from the heated boot room to the outdoor jacuzzi on the deck.
Each individually decorated bedroom contains a double bed, which can be turned in to a twin if necessary, adorned with Egyptian Cotton linen and the latest technology including a flat-screen TV, Blue-Ray DVD player, i-pod doc and sound system. The en-suite bathrooms, created from local stone and reclaimed wood, each have a bath and shower, under-floor heating and heated towel rails.
The upstairs living area is the most spectacular aspect to the building. The glass-walls provide a universal sense of space, allowing for panoramic piste views during the day, before becoming a beacon of light in the mountains at dusk. The main living area is designed for comfort after a hard day’s skiing. The furniture is stylish and has been thoughtfully chosen for you to relax in luxury. The chalet also boasts its own bar, with a beer tap, as well as a log fire and flat screen TV and surround-sound system. Sitting in the lounge and watch the world ski past is one of the most enjoyable pastimes at Chalet La Tene.
The imposing black run, La Face, provides the atmospheric backdrop to the Dining Room. The beautiful dining table is used for breakfast and dinner, providing an incredible ambience to every dining experience.
Surrounding the living area is an upstairs deck, perfect for soaking up the sunshine and enjoying lunch during the spring. The deck also hosts the 8-person hot tub, which is wonderfully soothing after a long day on the piste. The whole area has its own sound system.
Downstairs, the heated boot room leads in to the sauna, hammam and massage area, providing the perfect way to relax and soothe your mind. On the next level there is a magical wine ‘cave’, to chose the wine to accompany your dinner.
- 6 x Double/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- All bedrooms have TV, DVD, Sound system and iPod dockinfg stations
- Chalet Manager
- Private chef
- Driver service
- Ski in/out
- Sauna & Hammam
- Outdoor hot tub
- Massage treatment rooms
- iPod docking stations
- Satellite television
- DVD player
- Wireless Internet DSL
- Books, Games & Toys
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Spacious terrace
- Wine cave
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Welcome reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Dinner on six nights
- A fine selection of spirits, beer & soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- In resort chauffeured driving service 8am-11pm
- Fresh flowers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange