Chalet Lamartine is part of the design chalets category, with a Rock'n Roll and chic spirit, located in the centre of Megève, a rarity in the resort. Completely renovated in 2017, the style of chalet Lamartine is one of the most popular trends in interior design today. The combination of materials and technologies is one of the many advantages of this design chalet.
The decoration is a subtle blend of styles: contemporary, design and authentic that make it an exceptional property, unique in Megève. The combination of natural materials such as old wood, glass and stone with decorative elements that are sometimes offbeat and rock, sometimes more authentic and sober, a unique universe at chalet Lamartine.
The living room includes the living room and the large equipped kitchen opening onto the dining area, a warm, bright and friendly space where you will love to meet. The glass staircase is a work of art by itself, where glass adds an extra touch of brightness and originality.
One of the instantly recognisable features of the chalet is the cleverly integrated touches of colour, in this chalet’s authentic soul. Just like the combination of certain musical notes, the colours of Chalet Lamartine beautiful harmonies: the mixture of black and white or bright colours in the rooms, brings a touch of glamour, sophistication, in a luxury and intimacy style.
We also find the authenticity of this renovated chalet, having kept its original structure, dating from the 60s and 70s, by the carpentry, prodigiously enhanced in each room. The exposed beams shock the rest of the design furniture and bring an atypical and sophisticated side: a real charm asset.
Chalet Lamartine has the best equipment that could even convince tropical beach enthusiasts to embrace chalet adventures in a prestigious ski resort.
A cinema room for family escapes; a fitness room with shower for optimal comfort; an outdoor jacuzzi with a view of Le Jaillet ski area for moments of relaxation... Various facilities and services, the most sought-after in a chalet of this standing.
The chalet offers 6 magnificent rooms with undeniable charm, which can accommodate 12 people. From sound systems on the terrace and balconies, to tablet controlled televisions in each room, find the latest technology in the various rooms. Chic, modern and original, chalet Lamartine is one of Megève's jewels.
- 2 x Double Bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Double/Twin Bedroom with independent shower room
- Master Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Double/Twin Bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
- Double Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Housekeeper : 3h/day
- Swimming Pool - only in the summer
- Living room
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Open kitchen
- Dining area
- Dock station
- Home cinema
- Bluetooth speaker
- DVD player
- Wood fireplace
- Parking space
- Boots heater
- Outdoor furniture
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Meet and Greet from a team member on your arrival day
- Champagne – Winter only
- Luxury Hamper with all the essentials
- Linen and towels provided and beds made up for your arrival
- Welcome selection of luxury bathroom products
- Daily housekeeping
- Weekly/end-of-stay housekeeping
- Weekly linen and towel change for guests staying for more than one week
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Staff services of Chef, Host, Butler, Driver, extra cleaning
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
- Prices based on a self-catered occupancy
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange