Chalet Le Cerisier has been designed in traditional Alpine style and is built to meet the needs of the more discerning alpine visitor. It has been furnished and equipped to the highest standards, combining modern living with comfort and maximum attention to capturing the beauty of its dramatic natural setting. It is ideal for families, groups of friends or small corporate gatherings.
The chalet is located in an exclusive and central area of the Chamonix Valley where stunning views of the majestic Mont-Blanc Massif fill the immense picture windows. This is scenery in its wildest and most dramatic form. It is a 1-minute drive from the Flegere lift station and 4-minutes from Chamonix town centre.
It has a living area of 230m² and sleeps up to ten guests in five luxurious bedrooms, its main focus is its living room with a roaring fire, light airy perspective and drop down screen cinema system.
kitchen area and seating 10 with plenty of elbow room, the broad and solid wooden table is perfect for lazy breakfasts, sit-down dinners or even a little work on the laptop. There are tables and chairs on the wrap-around balcony too, should you fancy a bit of sunrise freshness - or sunset romance - with your meal.
There are five bathrooms - of which three are ensuite, including the superb main suite bathroom with walkthrough dressing room. The top two bedrooms are serviced by two separate bathrooms, each equipped with shower (one with a bath) and sinks - and the basement also boasts a sauna for you to ease away any tensions you might have build up over the pool table.
Downstairs in the chalet there is a hidden gem - the only room without windows makes the perfect snug escape, whether you're leaving the kids with the X-Box 360 or if you're finding a hidden and intimate space for snoozing in front of a film.
Another uncommon aspect of the chalet is its games room: a simple space but perfect for something different; for an evening of family competition at pool or darts, or for a quick bet to decide who is cooking dinner.
This chalet can also be sold either on a catered or self catered basis in summer,is fully catered in winter.
- Double/Twin nedroom with walk in wardrobe, en suite bathroom
- 2 x Double/twin bedrooms with en suite, LCD TV, DVD
- 2 x Double/twin bedrooms with shared bathroom, LCD TV, DVD
- Self contained 1 bed apartment
- Additional shower room and w/c
- Outside Hot Tub
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Large Sitting Room
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Open Fireplace
- Bose© Music System
- Collection of DVD's and music
- Digital Satellite/Freeview
- Internet Access
- DVD player
- Snug area
- Books, Games & Toys
- Games room with pool/snooker
- Home Cinema System
- Playstation 2
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- South-facing terraces and balconies
- Terrace furniture
- Private Garden
- Private Parking
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Pre-dinner canapés
- Dinner on five nights
- An open spirits bar & soft drinks
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Chauffeured Service
- Fresh flowers
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
- This property can be rented summer from €2,950
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange