Le Grand Tétras, a superb chalet located a few steps from the centre of Courchevel le Praz, a traditional village with incomparable charm. It has 450sq.m of living space distributed over four floors, which can accommodate 10 adults and 4 children. Close to the Praz ski lifts and snow front, and the brand new cable car that will allow you to reach Courchevel 1850 in record time. And a few meters from the cross-country ski slopes, it will delight young and old alike with its superb location.
The very beautiful amenities of this chalet offer a warm and classy setting with its decoration combining contemporary style and the charm of wood. Its refined decoration and light shades offer a friendly atmosphere.
The perfectly integrated elevator will take you from the lower to the upper floor where you will discover the main room with its fully equipped kitchen with contemporary lines open on the ideal dining area to be around the table. A south-facing terrace with a view of the historic Olympic ski-jump of the 1992 Games, a large lounge with a fireplace with reading area and a second TV lounge complete this level.
Five spacious bedrooms all equipped with TV, safe, bathroom or shower room and the ski room with its independent entrance make up level 0.
Level -1 is dedicated to the relaxation area with the swimming pool, hammam, sauna and lounge area. To complete a superb moment of rest you can go to the massage room by the elevator on the lower level.
And let's not forget the children's area with the bedroom with two bunk beds and its shower room.
This exceptional chalet is ideal for family or friends; you will appreciate the friendliness of this mountain atmosphere and the time spent together in the Grand Tétras Chalet.
- 3x King size bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
- 2x Double size bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
- Children's bunk room with private bathroom and separate toilet.
- Housekeeper : 4h/day
- Swimming pool
- Wood fireplace
- Ski locker
- Parking space
- Boots heater
- TV with International channels
- Satellite TV
- Italian style shower
- Relaxation area
- Massage Room
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Meet and Greet from a team member on your arrival day
- Champagne – Winter only
- Luxury Hamper with all the essentials
- Linen and towels provided and beds made up for your arrival
- Welcome selection of luxury bathroom products
- Daily housekeeping
- Weekly/end-of-stay housekeeping
- Weekly linen and towel change for guests staying for more than one week
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Food & drink costs payable in resort
- Staff services of Chef, Host, Butler, Driver, extra cleaning
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A Security deposit may be required
- Prices to be confirmed at time of booking
- Prices will be based on full occupancy
- Prices based on self catered occupancy
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange