Chalet Mont Blanc is certainly the most luxurious chalet in Megève. It's a dream place to spend your winter holidays with your family. What would be better than joining directly the slpoes leaving from the chalet and to come back by ski, when we want to snuggle up warm? Composed of two chalets, a main chalet and a guest chalet, the chalet Mont Blanc promises to surprise you with its singularity, carefully selected materials and incredible architecture.
Enjoy a unique experience in the resort of Megève, in Le Jaillet area, in an exceptional chalet offering a panoramic view of Megève, and of the Mont Blanc which is reveals itself shyly. In winter as in summer, it enjoys an ideal location to appreciate a magnificent panorama to admire without moderation from the spacious living rooms, the different lounges, but also from the outdoor and indoor swimming pools.
We already imagine ourselves spending beautiful evenings watching a movie with family, provided with popcorn, comfortably installed under plaids in the magnificent cinema room.
The rooms with generous volumes each offer a particular ambiance, a cocooning space that invites you to relaxation and rest. Every detail is meticulously well thought out to form a harmonious and warm ensemble at a time. You will discover perfectly articulated elements of decoration which constitutes the true work of art that is the chalet Mont Blanc. Thus, each room fits perfectly with its bathroom. Quality materials, such as white marble, constituting a complete bathroom, are also carefully selected and show all the quality and majesty of this chalet.
The living space is admirable by its size but also by its layout, offering you several well defined spaces. You will discover small intimate lounges, a bar, a TV area, a wine cellar and the large living room where you can meet around yourself in larger committee. Settle in large sofas, from which you can admire the magnificent view of the Mont Blanc and Megeve Valley and enjoying this magical setting.
From surprise to surprise, you will discover a small lounge in the mezzanine: ideal for a drink in small committee, in comfortable armchairs, offering you an intimate and calm atmosphere.
We also enjoy the fresh air of the mountain and the landscape that is offered to us, but sometimes the cold leads us to stay inside, appreciating the heat. This is not the case of the chalet Mont Blanc which invites you to sit comfortably on the heated and sheltered terrace, accompanied by a glass of champagne. As night falls, admire the starry sky or the flakes that cover the landscape of snow, with breathtaking views of the summit of Mont Blanc.
The services offered match the cottage, you will have at your disposal a Chef accompanied by a butler to ensure a pleasant stay. You will have the opportunity to share friendly moments with friends or family, tasting the dishes prepared by the chef. You will appreciate the quality service that will be offered while admiring the panoramic view of the surrounding landscape and the present moment.
Holidays are the ultimate moment of relaxation, a moment that we appreciate and share with our family. To complete your stay, the chalet Mont Blanc offers everything you need to take care of yourself. A very comfortable cinema room, a fitness room, a hammam, a sauna, a massage room, a superb indoor swimming pool as well as an outdoor heated swimming pool you can enjoy during the winter, in a simply exceptional setting.
Everything you need is on site and everything is organized for you to enjoy a unique experience and to allow you to share unforgettable moments with friends or family, both summer and winter.
- Double bed Master bedroom : Office, Fireplace, Dressing , Lounge, TV
- Ensuite bathroom : Bathtub, Double sink , Shower, Towel dryer
- Double or Twin bedroom : Chair, TV Ensuite bathroom : Bathtub, Double sink , Shower, Towel dryer
- Double or Twin bedroom : TV Ensuite bathroom : Bathtub, Double sink , Shower, Independent toilet
- Double or Twin bedroom : Lounge, Terrace, TV Ensuite bathroom : Bathtub, Double sink , Shower
- Double or Twin bedroom TV Ensuite bathroom : Bathtub
- Double or Twin bedroom : TV1 Single bed (possibility of double bed)
- Ensuite bathroom : Shower, Towel dryer
- Double or Twin bedroom :TV Ensuite bathroom : Bathtub
- Private chef
- Driver service ( 9h to 20.00h)
- Indoor Swimming pool
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Massage room
- Fitness room
- Lounge with TV
- Central fireplace
- Open kitchen
- Dining area
- Living room
- Cinema room
- Boots heater
- Heli pad
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne - Winter only
- Daily breakfast & afternoon tea service
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Lunch or dinner service
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week linen change
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Fresh Flowers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Food & drink costs payable in resort
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- Security deposit may be required
- Prices to be confirmed at time of booking
- Prices will be based on full occupancy
- Service of the chef are included for half board
- **All food and drink costs will be payable in resort
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange