A modern chalet recently refurbishment to create a welcoming, homely and warm alpine atmosphere. Contemporary interiors and finishes are complimented with traditional wooden floors and luxurious local soft furnishings to give the Narnia a very warm, cosy and bespoke feel.
Chalet Narnia sleeps up to 12 people in five spacious double/twin ensuite bedrooms and one master suite complete with Jacuzzi bathtub. Frosted glass bathroom walls and walk in rain showers add luxurious touches to the bedrooms, coupled with L’Occitaine toiletries.
With an open plan living room and dining room provides plenty of space for adults and children. All meals are served around a heavy, solid granite table that can comfortably sit up to 12.
The lounge area is a delightful, cosy room to relax with modern and colourful comfy sofas, a cinema screen TV for after dinner movies, a charming open wood burner and a balcony with fantastic uninterrupted views of the mountain.
You can unwind, relax and chill out in either the private sauna or in the outdoor hot tub. Sheer bliss at the end of a ski day. Let us serve you a glass of champagne or a beer and let the bubble jets work away at those tired muscles.
The setting is both peaceful and serene and allows for the best nights sleep. The slopes are close by, and your private chauffeur will whisk you there in just two minutes, dropping you off outside our ski hire shop and pick you from wherever you may end up at the end of a great day skiing.
- Master King/Twin suite with en suite bathroom
- 5 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Flat screen TVs in all bedrooms
- Private chef
- Open log burner
- Sun terrace and balconies
- Sauna room
- Pull down cinema screen
- Apple TV
- iPad for guests use
- Wireless Internet
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Pre dinner drinks and canapés
- Dinner on six nights
- An open bar, house spirits, beers & soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Private chauffeured 4x4 service 8.30 to 1030 & 16.30 to 22.00 hrs
- Fresh flowers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange