Chaletneuf du Tenne was constructed in 2012 with a traditional Savoyard feel with a modern twist. Beautiful dark burnt wood and beautiful stone, giving a truly authentic experience. Quality fabrics, stylish designer pieces and elegant antiques which offer the ideal combination of style and comfort.
Chaletneuf du Tenne is one of the highest chalets in Châtel with wonderful panoramic views. Its location is just two minutes drive to the nearest chairlift and experienced skiers can ski back to the door from the Super Châtel ski area.
Quite rare to the region there is an indoor swimming pool. It is 8 meters in length and finished in a rich granite. A gorgeous place to relax after a hard days skiing with lovely views over the terrace to valley bottom.
The chalet hosts a TV room, just off the lounge with, a 47-inch TV with Sky channels and selection of films. The TV room is the ideal space to relax with a movie or let the children play while you enjoy a well earned drink after the day's activities.
Chaletneuf du Tenne sleeps up to 8 adults and 6 children in four considerably sized bedroom suites. 2 master suites at the front of the chalet are over 6 metres long and feature en-suite shower rooms, seating areas, built in wardrobes and balconies overlooking the valley. The king sized beds can be arranged as doubles or twins.
The two family suites feature super king sized beds and kids dens that can sleep 2 or 3 children. The family suites also offer en-suite bathrooms and seating areas.
The bathrooms are en-suite, featuring scrumptiously deep set baths or plush walk-in showers. Each bathroom is provided with thick fluffy towels, dressing gowns, hair dryers and Molton Brown products.
- 2 x King sized Double/Twin bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- 2 x family Suites Super King beds plus children's den sleep 2/3 children. Both suites have en suite bathrooms
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Ski to the door
- The highest chalet in the valley
- Indoor Swimming Pool with lounge area
- Large open plan living space
- Double fronted open fire
- Antique furniture
- TV room with English Sky and DVD collection
- Enormous en-suite bedrooms with seating areas
- Family suites with kids dens
- Surround sound music system
- Books and games
- Wireless Internet
- Table Tennis table
- Boot room with boot warmer
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Morning tea or coffee in bed
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Pre Dinner drinks and canapés
- Dinner on six nights
- An open spirits bar, beers & soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Luxury bath and beauty products
- Private chauffeured service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- One return journey airport transfers from Geneva
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
- No discounts are given to empty beds
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange