No.14 is arguably the largest and most unique chalet available to rent in Verbier. Formerly the Hotel Les Rois Mages, No.14 (as it is now called) is currently undergoing a multi million pound transformation and opened December 2010.
The owner has teamed up with Verbier's leading architect and one of London's most respected and acclaimed interior designers. The result promises to be one of stylish, yet understated, alpine chic. A mix of traditional timber and stone, complimented by the highest quality fixtures and fittings, with all furniture custom made in London.Sleeping up to 26 in thirteen elegant bedrooms, No.14 can be taken on an exclusive use basis, but is also available for individual room bookings during most weeks of the season. Unlike many of Verbier's hotels and chalets, No.14 is also available for weekend stays as well as offering highly discounted reverse weekends (Sunday to Thursday).
One of the highlights will be the spa which has a 10m pool, steam room, cold plunge pool and large Jacuzzi, all in the coolest grey stone. In addition there are treatment rooms for every kind of massage and beauty therapy.Outside, an expansive decked terrace is the perfect place to admire the stunning views of the Grand and Petit Combin, either from one of the comfy sun loungers or from the warmth of the large cedar hot tub - glass of vintage champagne in hand!
For those who like their movies, No.14 boasts a home cinema with an oversized U shaped sofa. This room also has the latest games consoles and a selection of children's toys and games.
All the bedrooms are beautifully furnished and each has a stylish bathroom, kitted out with Dornbracht fittings and various different types of Italian stone.The master bedroom No.14 (there is no room 13!) is exceptional. Located on the top floor and open to the eaves, the views from either the free standing bath or the cedar hot tub on the balcony are sensational.
Fourteen dedicated and experienced professionals are on hand to ensure you have the most relaxing and stress free holiday. Most have worked in Verbier for at least one season and some for several years.
Our two managers know Verbier inside and out and have a wealth of information which they are always happy to share with you. Nothing is ever too much trouble. Massages or other treatments can be organised at any time with our in house masseuse.
Although No.14 is only a seven minute walk from the Place Centrale, there is always a chauffeured 4x4 vehicle to take you in and around Verbier, any time of the day or night.
This chalet can be sold either on a catered or self catered in summer,is fully catered in winter.
- 10 x Twin/super-king size bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Twin/super-king size suites with en suite bathroom, plus additional sofa bed
- 1 x Master bedroom suite with en suite bathroom and cedar hot tub
- Chalet Manager
- Indoor 10-metre swimming pool
- Stone Jacuzzi
- Steam Room
- Cold plunge pool
- 2 treatment rooms
- Resident Massage Therapist
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury Bamford bath & beauty products
- In house ski and boot fitting service on request
- Home Cinema
- Satellite Television
- Wii, Xbox
- iPod docking stations in every bedroom
- Sonos and Bose sound systems
- Selection of children’s toys and board games
- Baby equipment
- Study area
- Guest PCs
- Wireless Internet
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Chauffeured 4x4
- Extensive 130sqm south-facing terrace with large cedar hot tub, fire pit, BBQ, sofas and sun loungers
- Private Parking for up to 8 cars
- 14 staff in total
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Pre dinner drinks and canapés
- Dinner on six nights
- An open spirits bar, beers & soft drinks
- Selection of superior champagnes
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Private chauffeured 4x4 service
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
- This property can be rented summer from CHF 43,000
What the press say
The World’s Greatest Chalet
What the press say
No.14 Verbier manages to be a chalet, a hotel and a home all at once, mixing contemporary design with sleek interior lines. To stay in No.14 is to draw a lucky number, a sacred number.
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange