Nestled in a quiet enclave of Tignes Le Lac Chalet Opal is one of Tignes’ most prestigious properties available to rent. This idyllic chalet occupies an incredible position next to the Almes piste in the heart of the Espace Killy ski area, a truly enviable location. Uninterrupted views of the surrounding peaks can be viewed from the outdoor hot tub or one of the chalets many terraces or balconies.
An ideal spot for ski enthusiasts, snow permitting guests can ski back to the luxury chalet, alternatively the piste is under a minutes’ walk from the chalet.
Finished in the summer of 2014, this unique chalet is a wonderful blend of modern and contemporary furnishings with authentic alpine décor ensuring maximum relaxation and never ending luxury.
Spread over three floors, Chalet Opal sleeps 10 people in five beautifully designed bedrooms all with en-suite shower rooms and either private balconies or terrace access.
The top floor is home to the impressive master suite. Floor to ceiling French windows open out onto a private balcony allowing light to flood in. There is an en -suite shower room and separate toilet.
The spacious open plan living and dining area is situated on the second floor, soft lighting, clean lines and natural wood create a haven of sophistication. The focal point of the room is the beautiful Lorenzo Quinn sculpture which sits in front of the far window against the dramatic backdrop of the Le Grand Sassière mountain range. The wonderfully inviting L shaped sofa is the perfect spot to relax and unwind with a glass of champagne in front of the roaring fire. The well-equipped kitchen overlooks the large dining table creates an ideal entertaining area.
The ground floor is the main sleeping floor which has four twin/double bedrooms, all with en-suite shower rooms and French windows which open out on the terrace.
The ski room with heated boot warmers is on the lower ground floor, where there is also a staff office and toilet.
One underground parking space is available at the property.
The chalet is sold on a catered or self-catered basis and when sold on a catered basis there is a shared driving service available from 8:30am – 10:30am and 3:30pm – 8pm.
- Master double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 4 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Wood burning fireplace
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Television & DVD
- Satellite television
- Intergrated sound system
- Wireless Internet
- Ski Room
- Laundry facilities
- South facing balconies
- Staff office
- Chauffeured 4x4 shared service 8.30 to 10.30 & 3.30 to 8.00pm
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Arrival Champagne Reception
- Morning tea or coffee in bed six mornings
- Daily breakfast six mornings
- Afternoon tea six afternoons
- Pre Dinner drinks and canapés
- Dinner on six nights
- Complimentary spirits tray 2 bottles
- Complimentary beer 1 case
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping on seven days
- Mid week towel change
- Shared chauffeured 4x4 service 8.30 to 10.30 & 3.30 to 8.00pm
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Ski Instructor 2 full days
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
- No discounts are given to empty beds
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange