Nestled in the hamlet of the Moussoux in Chamonix Centre, this brand new luxury boutique chalet boasts the best views in the valley and all the modern amenities for an amazing vacation in the French Alps.
Sleeps 16 adults very comfortably, plus the possibility of more for babies/children in cribs and flexible beds. 7 spacious bedrooms and 5 large modern bathrooms and 3 half bathrooms (sink/toilet). Large open living room, professional kitchen and dining room for cozy nights in by the fire and socialising.
Can be rented together with Chalet Peace and Love, next door, to accommodate groups of 26-30.
Sauna, fireplace, fitness room, massage room, climbing room, cinema room, two car indoor heated parking and "Jungle" tree house play area for kids. American style open floor plan with spectacular vaulted ceilings and ceiling height windows overlooking the Mont Blanc. You may not want to leave the chalet to do any of the wonderful activities available in the valley...
But if you do, world class skiing is a short flat walk at the Brevent lift. (5 minutes) Mountain biking and hiking are all around you.
Town centre is slightly further, down hill, with an amazing selection of restaurants bars, shops, cafes, and activities.
Construction completed July 2020.
- Double/Twin bedroom with patio access and en-suite bathroom with shower (The King Room)
- Double bedroom and en-suite with double rain shower (The Boss Room)
- Double/Twin bedroom with patio access, walk in wardrobe and en-suite with double rain shower (The Beatles Room)
- 2 x Double/Twin bedrooms with patio access and separate shared bathroom with shower (Diva and Queen Rooms)
- Double bedroom with walk-in closet and en-suite with double rain shower (Kiss Room)
- Studio with a kitchenette and lounge area with queen sofa bed (Sleeps 2), patio access and en-suite with double rain shower (The Stones Room)
- Two Large Outdoor Hot Tubs
- Large Sauna
- Bouldering Room
- Massage Room
- Balconies & Terrace
- Mont Blanc Views
- TV Room
- Table Tennis Children's Play Room
- Outside Dining Indoor
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Meet and Greet from a team member on your arrival day
- Linen and towels provided and beds made up for your arrival
- Luxury toiletries in all the bathrooms
- Check in and out inventories
- Weekly/end-of-stay housekeeping
- Weekly linen and towel change for guests staying for more than one week
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Staff services of Chef, Host, Butler, Driver, Housekeeping
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A Security deposit may be required
- Prices to be confirmed at time of booking
- Prices will be based on full occupancy
- Prices based on a self-catered occupancy
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange