Chalet Seven fusing oriental-inspired design with the spirit of the mountains, Chalet Seven evokes a feeling of security and tranquillity in an exclusive Alpine environment. This luxurious mountain retreat has rugged stone pillars that envelop the building and an overhanging roof that protects all those within the 2,500 m2 of space.
With accommodation for 24 guests, the exquisite chalet provides four three-bedroom, en suite apartments and a six-bed children’s bunk room. With 12 large on suite apartments, 600m2 terrace and 1500m2 communal space. Media area, luxury garage, dining area, sunken recession lounge and a fully functional spa with pool and hammam.
The chalet’s four 160 sq metre apartments have all been designed by leading European architects. Briefed with creating an uplifting environment – an integral theme of Chalet Seven – the apartments are spacious, opulent and offer the comfort of a home-from-home. With stylish antique and vintage furniture, the apartments create an elegant and eclectic ambience.
Each apartment has three generous bedrooms, which are graded in size: VIP, executive and deluxe. The apartments have access to a private 100 sq metre terrace, which has been furnished with an outdoor fire pit and a Jacuzzi. The apartments have two individual colour palettes: Gold – including a rich colour palette, an impressive bronze fireplace, oak-waxed floors and linen-covered walls, and Monochrome – including a silver, white and pewter colour palette which echoes the snowy landscape of the Alps.
The finest natural building materials have been brought to life by outstanding architecture and interior design. The result is understated, yet luxurious accommodation.
Steeped in tradition, Crans is home to the oldest ever ski run and has a long golfing history. The 18-hole Severiano Ballesteros Golf Course, with its breath-taking views, is situated on the high plateau of Crans and plays host to the Omega European Masters.
Crans Montana is a winter sports mecca. The resort offers 140 km of wide open pistes for skiers and snowboarders, while the Plaine Morte glacier has year-round snow at 3,000 m. The resort is not just a skiing destination – it is also home to designer boutiques, Michelin-starred restaurants and a variety of beautiful walking trails for all levels of fitness.
In the summer months, walkers, climbers, mountain bikers and paragliders alike flock to Crans Montana to revel in the area’s outstanding natural beauty.
It is a ski in ski-out chalet with 5 star facilities to give your clients every possible comfort.
- 2 X Gold Apartments which have 3 bedrooms in each
- 2 X Minichrome Apartments which have 3 bedrooms in each
- Childrens bunkroom with 6 beds includes Intercom listening facilities
- Each Apartment has Living area, En suite wet room, Open fire,Private terreaces,iPad operates lights,heat,blinds & entertainment system, iPad docking stations,Apple TV,3D TV/DVD,Wifi
- VIP Bedrooms have En suite bath & shower room,Dressing area,Champagne fridge
- Indoor swimming pool
- Gold plated jacuzzi
- Sauna & Hammam
- Treatment room
- 2 X Relaxation areas
- Outdoor Cedar Hot tub & Fire Pit
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- iPod & iPad docking station
- Lounge and dining area
- Games room with Pool Table,Table Football,Table Tennis
- Cinema Room
- Books, Games & Toys
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Chauffeured 4X4
- Spacious terrace
- Daily newspapers & magazines
- Wine Cellar
- Wireless Internet
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Morning tea or coffee in bed
- Daily breakfast
- Afternoon tea **
- Pre Dinner Champagne and canapés **
- Dinner on six nights **
- An open spirits bar & soft drinks **
- Carefully selected house wines **
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Private chauffeured 4x4 service
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Food & drink costs payable in resort
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
- No discounts are given to empty beds
- ** All food & drink costs payable in resort
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange