Chalet Tiger's Nest is a luxury contemporary alpine lodge situated at 1600m in the east of Les 4 Vallées, Switzerland's most extensive ski area. This fully-staffed retreat offers access to some of Europe's best skiing, as well as being an idyllic summer base for sightseeing, hiking, mountain biking, shopping, golf, tennis and other pursuits. With five double bedrooms, Tiger's Nest is perfectly suited for two families or up to 10 adults.
Named after Bhutan's iconic Tiger's Nest Temple, the four-storey lodge is designed to offer guests a tranquil mountain escape in elegant surroundings with dramatic 270° views of the Pennine Alps, including the famous Dent Blanche and Matterhorn peaks.
The area offers superb and reliable snow conditions with six popular ski lifts within a 12-minute drive of the house. Tiger's Nest is situated outside the small village of Les Masses and minutes by car to the ski villages of Les Collons, Thyon and Veysonnez.
The lodge team including a host, chef and driver/ski concierge ,is there to delight and surprise guests and to accommodate any specific requests.
Not any ordinary ski lodge they want you to enjoy the informality, freedom and raw beauty of the mountains, with no compromise on city luxuries. Tiger's Nest is about providing a high quality experience in one of the world's most magnificent natural landscapes.
The house is furnished throughout in a luxurious East meets West contemporary style in collaboration with one of Scotland's finest interior designers. There are superb linens, beautiful silks and cashmeres, an abundant use of chrome, silver and glass, and stunning wall creatives throughout the four floors of the house.The bedrooms feature beautiful French and Asian finishings, and luxurious beds. All have Bose iPod speakers and safes.
Skiers can also access other parts of Les 4 Vallées — Nendaz, La Tzoumaz and Verbier. Further afield in the Valais region are nine resorts that reach over 3000m, including Arolla, Crans-Montana, Saas-Fee and Zermatt. All are within easy reach of Tiger's Nest.
Less than 2 hours from Geneva airport, and 3 hours from Zurich and Milan's Malpensa airports, Tiger's Nest is in central Valais, 20 minutes from Sion, the capital of the canton. Alternatively, private planes can fly direct into Sion airport.
This chalet can be rented winter catered or summer catered or self catered.
- Master Double bedroom with free standing bath,sitting area and walk in wardrobe
- Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 X Double/twin bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- Double bedroom with separate bathroom
- 5 X bedrooms all have iPod docking stations and safes
- Spa and Massage room
- Basic fitness and yoga equipment
- Child's Micro 3-wheel scooter and adult 2-wheel scooter
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Study with iMac computer & Canon printer
- Libratone Wi-Fi speaker in sitting room
- Extensive blu-ray & DVD library, including movies for children
- iPad loaded with additional movies & TV shows
- A portable blu-ray player (in addition to high definition televisions & blu-ray players in four of the five main bedrooms)
- iPod docking station
- Wireless Internet
- Books, Games & Toys
- Adult Mountain Bike
- Outdoor games (badminton, kubb)
- Breakfast terrace
- Lunch and evening terrace with fire-pit
- Summer yoga deck
- Gas barbacue
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Chauffeured 4X4
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Morning tea or coffee in bed
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper if required
- Pre Dinner canapés and house cocktails
- Dinner on six nights
- One decanter of whisky and one decanter of brandy over your stay
- All soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Private chauffeured 4x4 service
- Fresh flowers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Use of iMac computer
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
- No discounts are given to empty beds
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange