Chalet Twenty26 spacious open-plan living and dining area has stunning views up the valley to the Dents Blanches mountain range beyond and down across Morzine to the pistes of Pleney. Full height sliding glass doors open onto the wrap around balcony, the perfect place to watch the setting sun whilst enjoying a glass of champagne.
A roaring fire will keep you warm as you sink into the plush sofas with a book or enjoy your favourite music on the networked audio system. The spacious dining table is surrounded by comfortable upholstered chairs, so you can linger over a delicious evening meal.
Your bedroom will be a sanctuary to retreat to after an energetic day in the mountains. Wake refreshed from sleeping in a sumptuous bed, with crisp Egyptian cotton linen from The White Company. Drench yourself under the rain shower in your en suite and revitalise with bathroom products from luxury brand Compagnie de Provence. Take a warm, fluffy towel from the heated rail and snuggle into your robe and slippers (although all bathrooms have underfloor heating).
Each room has a unique element, such as a stunning skylight or a comfortable lounge area and all have chairs to sit back and unwind in. You'll also find a flat screen TV and full entertainment system from which you can watch movies and listen to music in the comfort of your own room.
Each bedroom can be configured as a king-size double or a twin and 2 rooms can accommodate an additional single bed or cot when required.
Downstairs you will find a Cinema Room with a full HD projection system as well as a Marantz digital surround sound system. The setup can play HD movies from Bluray disc or via the network streaming system. You can also stream movies directly from your Apple AirPlay compatible device. The sound system from Marantz features full range 5.1 speakers to full immerse you in the cinema experience.It's the ideal place to watch a favourite movie and the kids will love the latest high-tech gaming gadgets which include a Playstation 3 and Nintendo Wii.
The wine cellar houses a range of fine wines and champagnes for you to enjoy. Our wine list includes 5 house wines and a house champagne and in addition you will find a variety of a la carte bottles from both France and the 'new world'.
The spacious grounds of Chalet Twenty26 allow for outdoor as much as indoor living during the summer months. There is a large decked terrace with feature hot-tub and ample space for barbecues and alfresco dining. Yoga and Pilates classes can be held on the deck during our 'well-being' holidays and sun-loungers and seating areas mean you can soak up the sun or have a cool drink in the shade.
You'll find a spa sunk into a multi-level terrace with fantastic views of the mountains: the perfect place to soothe your muscles and sip champagne with friends. You'll also find a charming wood burning barrel sauna. With ample room for up to 6 adults the sauna is the perfect place to relax with the delightful smell of the natural cedar wood.
This chalet can be rented winter catered and summer catered or self catered.
- Lower Ground:
- Bedroom 5 – Luxury – garden views, Le Corbusier chair, dressing table, twin/king size bed and en-suite shower
- Bedroom 6 – Luxury – private terrace with mountain views, king size bed, feature en-suite bathroom
- First Floor:
- Bedroom 1 – Junior Suite – split level room, lounge/dressing area, twin/king size bed and en-suite shower
- Bedroom 2 – Classic – panoramic skylight, writing desk, twin/king size bed and en-suite shower
- Bedroom 3 – Luxury – south facing mountain views, dressing table, twin/king size bed and en-suite shower
- Bedroom 4 – Luxury – south facing mountain views, Barcelona chair, twin/king size bed and en-suite shower
- Bedrooms all have full entertainment system
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Chalet Manager
- Private chef
- Driver service
- Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool
- Outdoor hot tub
- Outdoor sauna
- Treatment room
- Open plan living and dining area
- iPod docking station
- Flat screen television including full entertainment system
- Wireless Internet
- Books, Games & Toys
- Playstation 3 and Wii
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Chauffeured 8 seater vehicle
- Spacious terrace
- A la carte wine list
- Private parking
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Ruinart Champagne reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Pre Dinner canapés
- Dinner on five nights
- Children's supper if required five nights
- An open bar premium spirits, beer, wine & soft drinks
- Artisan beers from local micro-breweries
- Belstar Prosecco served throughout the week on-demand
- Carefully selected house wines
- Boot room snacks and refreshments
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Chauffeured service 8.00am to 10.30pm
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- Security deposit may be required
- Prices to be confirmed at time of booking
- Prices will be based on full occupancy
- This property can be rented summer from €8,500
- Morning bakery delivery can be arranged at extra cost
What the press say
This property presents undeniable luxury while demonstrating clever use of space over its four floors, and can be likened to a carefully packed Christmas stocking, giving the receiver ever more exciting surprises, the further down they go.
Telegraph Nov 2017
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange