Chalet Uberhaus nestling in the exclusive enclave of Oberlech with breath-taking views of the surrounding peaks, this ski-in and ski-out chalet is one of Lech's most prestigious luxury properties.
The height of alpine chic, the chalet combines traditional materials with contemporary design and sumptuous soft furnishings to create a very elegant and sophisticated mountain retreat. The chalet can be accessed by vehicle throughout the season, atypical in the Oberlech area.
Boasting a spacious master suite, two family suites, and a further two double bedrooms (all en-suite) the chalet sleeps a total of ten adults and six children. The chalet's relaxation area and spa is equipped with an outdoor hot tub, sauna, Hammam, fitness area, massage room, snooker room, bar, library, and a cinema.
A grand open plan reception and dining area, with a table seating up to 16, is the perfect space for entertaining guests who can choose from a selection of fine wines from the chalet's own cellar.
The chalet is located at the very edge of the piste with true ski-in and ski-out access. You enter the chalet on the ground floor into the hallway where the warmth from the open fireplace is truly welcoming.
The two family suites and a further double bedroom are located on this floor. One of the family suites contains a double bedroom and a separate children's room with two sets of bunks sleeping four children. This suite has a large bathroom with shower and bath. The second family suite has a double bedroom and a children's bunk in the alcove, where the top bunk bed can be folded away to make a seating area. This bedroom has an en-suite shower room. The additional double bedroom has an en-suite bathroom. A guest toilet is also located on this floor and the garage is accessed from this level. The outdoor hot tub is located on the extensive terrace, right on the edge of the piste, and has uninterrupted views of the surrounding mountains.
Making your way downstairs to the lower ground floor, you will find the ski room, wine cave, and entertainment and fitness areas. This floor also contains a private staff office (note that staff live out).
The first floor of the chalet is given over entirely to the living and dining areas separated by the fireplace. The well-equipped professional kitchen can either be left open to the dining room or closed off by sliding doors. A large balcony to the front of the property is accessed from the living and dining areas.
The master suite and a further en-suite double bedroom are located on the top floor of the chalet. The master suite boasts its own living area and dressing room as well as a beautiful bathroom with roll-top bath and a separate shower.
One underground parking space is available at the property but additional parking spaces can be arranged upon demand.
- Master Suite with dressing room and en-suite bathroom and shower
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Family Suite with Double bed and Children's Bunk recess sleeps 2 , en-suite shower room
- Family Suite with Double bed and Children's Bunk recess sleeps 4 , en-suite bath & shower room
- Chalet manager
- Private chef
- Driver service - 8.00am - 1.00am
- Ski Butler for 5 days
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Sauna and Hammam
- Massage treatment room
- Entrance hall with fireplace
- Wood burning fireplace
- Living and dining area
- Separate kitchen
- Cinema Room
- Snooker Room
- Bar & Library area
- Hi-Fi/CD Player/MP3 Player
- iPod docking station
- Sonos/Kaleidascape TV system
- Wireless Internet
- Wine Cave
- Ski Room
- Shared chauffeured 4x4 service 8.00am to 1.00am
- Private Parking - 1 internal space
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Morning tea or coffee in bed seven mornings
- Daily breakfast seven mornings
- Afternoon tea six afternoons
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Dinner on six nights
- Complimentary wines and cocktails
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping seven days
- Mid week towel change
- Ski Butler for 5 days
- Shared chauffeured 4x4 service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange