Chalet Verdet was built for winter 2016/17 and is situated in Villarabout just above the village of St Martin de Belleville, making it less than a two minute chauffeur driven journey from the centre of St Martin de Belleville and the ski slopes.
It's built as a luxury private chalet with no expense spared in its construction to create a contemporary home with alpine influences and everything you could possibly require for a luxurious stay in the mountains.
The living area has a large Italian designed corner sofa adorned with faux fur and plaid cushions and woollen throws. It is complemented with beautiful cow hide armchairs and lots of lamps and object d’art. Sitting above the lounge from the double height vaulted ceiling is an impressive chandelier casting a beautiful sparkling light into the room when the sun goes down. It has an inviting three sided glass fireplace that acts as a centrepiece across the first floor as it can be enjoyed from the living, dining and kitchen areas. The living area also boasts a flat screen wall mounted TV which is equipped with British satellite TV and DVD player, together with a selection of DVDs and surrounded with a unit housing lots of books and games for you to enjoy during your stay.
The dining area sits around the corner from the living area with great picture windows looking across the village rooftops and out to the mountains beyond. Sumptuous heavy curtains in charcoal are draped around the windows to give an opulent and cosy dining experience. Dining is an elegant but informal affair with candlelight and table linen in the evenings, beautiful bone china crockery and beautiful glassware.
The open plan kitchen is the perfect space for your fine dining chef to create beautiful and delicious food for you during your stay. Food is served in the dining area which has a large bespoke grey wash wooden table with padded dining chairs and a modern over dining light feature.
On the second floor there is a cosy snug area with cream corner sofa and caramel coloured cashmere curtains. This area is equipped with a TV, DVD player and WiiU console along with children’s DVDs, books and board games – a great area for kids (young and old) to hang out. It also has blackout blinds so you can enjoy a great film even if it’s still sunny outside.
There is rattan seating, and under cover areas so you can enjoy some fresh air whatever the weather. On the terrace you will also find a large hot tub where you can relax and unwind with a glass of something cold after a day on the slopes.
There are 5 en-suite bedrooms each with their own style and feel. The bedrooms are all interior-designed with their own colour palette and style, furnished and accessorised in a modern alpine style and adorned with crisp white linens and sumptuous duvets for a contemporary yet cosy feel. All of our bedrooms have luxury en-suite bathrooms and guests are provided with super-soft Egyptian cotton towels, bathrobes and slippers. Each bedroom has its own iPod docking station to help our guests feel entirely at home and you will find hairdryers in each of the bathrooms.
On the terrace you will find a large state of the art hot tub for relaxing in after your day on the mountain and on the ground floor is a wellness area with sauna and loungers for relaxing weary muscles. On the ground floor you will also find the boot room with heated boot warmers.
- Super King Master Suite complete with en suite and separate WC
- 2 x Super King/Twin sized bedroom with WC and shower
- 2 x King Double Bedroom with WC and shower
- Chalet Manager
- Private chef
- Driver service
- Open plan living room and dining room
- 3 Sided glass fronted log fireplace
- Flat screen television, DVD, Games console
- Apple TV, with DVD player and games console (with DVDs and games library)
- Music system in the living areas
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Sauna
- Hot tub
- Books, Games & Toys
- Chauffeured service
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Morning tea or coffee in bed
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Flexible meal times for children
- Dinner on five nights
- An open spirits bar & soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- In resort private chauffeured service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange