White Ace is the truly exceptional stand-alone chalet near the centre of Gstaad. An impressive alpine retreat, this chalet is nestled in a beautiful hamlet surrounded by terraces and garden creating maximum privacy for the most discerning client. White Ace's position affords stunning panoramic views across the valley towards the mountains in the distance.
A haven of sophistication the chalet sleeps 10 people in five luxurious double bedrooms. Modern chic furniture blends with traditional alpine wood creating a wonderful atmosphere and ambiance throughout. The chalet boasts the latest internal audio system as well as a fantastic cinema room, spa with gym, sauna and hammam.
You enter the chalet through the private garage into the office which is focused around a stunning glass table. Sliding doors separate the sumptuous cinema room which is adorned with luxurious fabrics and cushions. Ultimate relaxation is guaranteed at White Ace, there is also a well-equipped gym, sauna and hammam on this floor as well as a shower room with guest toilet.
Ascending the stairs to the main sleeping floor on the ground floor there are four spacious double bedrooms. The beautifully designed bedrooms all have French windows which open out onto the surrounding garden. Two of the double bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms, whilst two of the bedrooms share a bath and shower room. There are TV's in all the bedrooms.
The first floor is occupied by the elegant dining room and sumptuous living area. There is an open plan kitchen where you can watch your Bramble Ski chef prepare the finest cuisine each evening. Floor to ceiling sliding doors open out onto the wrap around balcony, allowing light to flood in.
The top floor of the chalet is home to the wonderful master bedroom and its own private en-suite bathroom with separate shower.
Access to the ski room is from the garage which has one underground parking space.
The chalet is sold on a fully catered basis which include a professional chef, two hosts and a daily dedicated driver service. Food and alcohol is an addiitonal charge plus 10%.
- Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en-suite showers
- 2 x Double bedrooms with shared bathroom
- Private chef
- Driver service
- Hammam/Steam Room
- Spa area
- Wood burning fireplace
- Open plan Living and dining room
- Open plan Kitchen
- Cinema Room
- Integrated sound system
- Wireless Internet
- Ski Room
- Laundry facilities
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Arrival Champagne Reception
- Morning tea or coffee in bed seven mornings
- Daily breakfast seven mornings
- Afternoon tea seven afternoons
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping on seven days
- Mid week towel change
- Shared chauffeured 4x4 service 8.00am - 1.00am
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- All food and drink costs
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
- ** All food and drink costs payable in resort
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange