Chalet Floralie is the perfect destination for those looking for a luxury ski holiday that offers easy access to the slopes in the Trois Vallées ski area. The Chalet offers comfortable and stylish accommodation - more spacious than that usually found in the Alps - and wholesome, locally sourced food.
It is also the ideal sanctuary for those wanting a peaceful retreat to a luxury chalet in the French Alps. They can wake to panoramic views of the breathtaking Alps each morning and use the Chalet’s Wellness Suite at leisure.
The Chalet has been completely refurbished by acclaimed interior designer Juliette Byrne. Her eye for detail ensures that the Chalet has its own individual style, whilst still retaining the charm and comfort of a traditional luxury ski chalet.
Chalet Floralie is an extremely spacious luxury ski lodge that can accommodate 18 guests. There are eight beautiful individually furnished bedrooms, each with an en-suite bath or shower room. There are many cosy areas where you can chill out - from the new well-stocked library with Internet access to the hall sitting area with its open fireplace. The vast open plan sitting room, with its floor to ceiling windows and spectacular views of the surrounding Alps, allows large groups to enjoy evenings in comfort, relaxing to the fantastic surround sound of the entertainment system. Alternatively, guests can challenge each other to a card or board game or settle down to read or watch the TV.
Downstairs the Wellness Suite offers a sauna, shower and jacuzzi for relaxation and indulgence. Next door to the Wellness Suite is a new Games Room – perfect for children and adults alike to enjoy board games or to just chill out and watch a film from the extensive DVD library in the comfortable space.
Smaller groups of up to 4 people are welcome to use the Penthouse Suite when the whole Chalet is not booked. This includes the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and its own sitting room, a second en-suite bedroom, a kitchen/diner and impressive views across the Alps. With its own entrance, the Chalet Floralie Penthouse Suite offers some of the finest accommodation in Saint Martin de Belleville.
The Penthouse is available on a self-catering basis although evening meals can be organised by prior arrangement for an extra fee.
- 2 x Superking/Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- 3 x Superking/Twin bedrooms with en-suite showers
- Bunkroom for 4 children with en-suite shower
- Penthouse-Superking bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Penthouse-Queen/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Chalet Manager
- Private chef
- Hosts x 2
- Wellness suite jacuzzi,sauna & shower
- Bathrobes and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Games room with Plasma television & DVD player
- Surround Sound
- English satellite channels
- Library with computer
- Board games
- Penthouse has own equipped kitchen
- Wireless Internet
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- South facing terrace
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper can be arranged
- Dinner on six nights
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
- The Penthouse booked separately to the chalet will not have access to wellness suite
- The Penthouse - Sleeps 4 can be booked self catered at an additional cost to the chalet
- Please note the Chalet and Penthouse must be booked together during prime weeks marked with a minimum charge for 16 people.
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange