A luxury space like no other, the Charlie Residence is a unique inside the Black Diamond complex.
Located just a short 50m walk from the main Brévières gondola, offering access to over 300km of piste within the Tignes and Val D’Isère ski resorts (Espace Killy) and also a short walk from its quaint town centre.
Half a Nord Noratlas 1950’s aircraft has been turned into furniture that fills the accommodation; from the landing gear and wheel making the table to the fuselage being used for the children’s play room. This is truly a one of a kind with a surprise around every corner. Relax in absolute luxury in your open planned living room.
Enjoy the breath-taking views of the slopes surrounding Tignes les Brevières on your sheltered private balcony – maybe you can spot your friends skiing back into the village following their day on the slopes. Challenge your friends to a game of table football or for the children, see if you can find the hidden games room.
Enjoy some of the finest food in the Alps prepared for you by our spectacular chefs. Your gourmet dinner will be prepared in the central commercial kitchen and your hosts will serve you sat at your magnificent and unique table construction out of the landing gear of a plane. From your dining table, you have a beautiful view of all the slopes coming into Tignes les Brevières. If you fancy cooking something for yourself, there is state of the art kitchen which is fully kitted out for the finest of chefs.
Charlie consists of 6 spacious ensuite double bedrooms and one children’s rooms full of wonder and excitement that sleeps four.
At the heart of Black Diamond is a communal south facing terrace with a beautiful view of Tignes les Brevières. Your experienced team will host multiple events on the terrace throughout your stay. In addition, you have your own private balcony with a jacuzzi to relax those achy muscles in.
Enjoy a complete body and mind relaxation in your private wellness centre. Your sauna, hammam and relaxation room will ensure you are ready for your next day on the slopes. Amongst the luxury spa facilities are a sauna, steam room and jacuzzi.
- King-size double/twin "Aviator" bedroom with en-suite bathroom with luxury bath, step free shower, WC and private balcony access
- King-size double/twin "Flight"bedroom with en-suite with luxury bath, step free shower, WC and private balcony access
- King-size double/twin "Pearl Harbour" bedroom with en-suite bathroom with step free shower, WC and shared balcony access
- Master king-size double/twin "In The Air" bedroom suite with en-suite bathroom with luxury bath, step free shower, private WC and private/shared balcony access. The master suite also benefits from a stunning 180° view of the mountain directly from your bed
- King-size double/twin "Wright" bedroom with en-suite bathroom with luxury bath, step free shower, private WC and private balcony access
- King-size double/twin "Top Gun" bedroom with en-suite bathroom with luxury bath, step free shower, private WC and private balcony access
- Children's "Planes" bedroom/Games Room with 4 single beds, en-suite shower room with step free shower and private WC
- Chalet Manager
- Private chef
- Driver service
- Private Sauna
- Private Steam Room
- Private Hot Tub
- Private Games Room
- Balcony & Terrace Areas
- Satellite TV
- Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer
- Residence Après Terrace Bar with Fire pits
- Residence Ski Lounge with Heated Boot Warmers
- Residence Shared Wellness Facilities incl. Indoor Swimming Pool, Hammam, Sauna, Gym.
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Welcome reception
- Daily breakfast
- Pre-dinner champagne & canapés
- Dinner on six nights
- Children's supper if required seven nights
- A fine selection of spirits, beer & soft drinks
- Carefully selected fine wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Chauffeured service 8:00 – 10:00 and 16:00 – 20:00 hrs
- Includes village pickups, and drop offs in Tignes and Val d’Isère
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
- Airport Transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Ski lessons, book here with White Blancmange
- Ski rental & lift passes
- Security service
- Spa treatments
- Party planning
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Items not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on full occupancy
- The Residence is also sold on a bed and breakfast or self-catered basis
What we think at White Blancmange
Only the best
At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review
Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange