UK +44 2032 392244 Enquire Now

Expedition Yacht 77 - Polar Regions

Antarctic Favourite icon Favourited icon
  • Cabins 6
  • Sleeps 12
  • Bathrooms 6
  • Check Winter Sun
  • Check Water Sports
Prices from
740,000 +30% A.P.A
based on low season

Set out on the journey of a lifetime to places others can’t reach — exclusive adventures to share with friends and family in total comfort, style and safety.

Expedition 77 is a six-deck expedition yacht offering luxury accommodation for up to 12 guests.

The yacht stands out with true purpose-built expedition capability and its unique Expedition Yacht 77 design pedigree by top luxury yacht builder Amels and Damen. Guests can safely enjoy the most spectacular Arctic and Antarctic landscapes thanks to Ice Class and IMO Polar Code engineering. 25 crew members are there to assist guests in any way they can.

The Mediterranean and the Caribbean Seas and all their islands are undoubtedly beautiful, but altogether they amount to only 5% of all the world’s coastlines. Yet most luxury super yachts never venture any farther, leaving 95% of all routes unexplored. If you’re willing to go off the beaten track, Expedition Yacht 77 is there for you.

The yacht features helicopter hangars, a dive centre and decompression chamber, and carries a submersible, two waver runners and two snow scooters. With its enhanced fuel tanks and improved garbage management system, Expedition Yacht 77 can maintain autonomy at sea for up to 40 days!

Stay comfortable on board with the yacht’s active stabilisation system. Its custom interior design features the finest luxury quality and modern style by Amels and Damen. Full height windows of the observation lounge, main saloon and the owner’s suite let you enjoy the stunning views, while the upper-deck observation deck creates an ideal spot for uninterrupted panoramas.

With 2 hot water Jacuzzis — 1 indoor and 1 outdoor, a sauna & steam bath, massage room and a fully equipped gym all make for a true luxury resort experience.

Expedition Yacht 77 features six guest suites, including 2 master cabins and 2 vip suites. Each suite comes with a bathroom (a toilet and a shower or a tub) and a walk-in wardrobe.


Antarctica, Ross sea

Bering sea, Russian Far East, Alaska

Northwest & Northeast Passage, Artic Svalbard, Greenland

Micronesia, Southeast Asia

Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu

  • Length overall - 77 metres (252 ft)
  • Beam moulded - 14 metres (46 ft)
  • Depth at side - 6.50 metres (21 ft)
  • Draught (Max Full Load) - 3.80 metres (13 ft)
  • Gross Tonnage - 2,560 GT
  • Speed - 14.5 knots
  • Helicopter take-off weight - 4,000 kg
  • Helicopter D value - 13 metres
  • 2 x Master cabins with en-suite bathrooms, walk in wardrobe
  • 2 x VIP cabins with en-suite bathrooms, walk in wardrobe
  • 2 x Cabins with en-suite bathrooms, walk in wardrobe
  • Bathrobes, slippers and towels
  • Luxury bath & beauty products
  • Air conditioning only in cabin areas
  • 25 crew/expedition staff
Additional Features
  • 2 x Helicopters
  • 1 x Submersible
  • 1 x Dive support tender
  • 1 x VIP tender/rescue boat
  • 1 x beach lander tender
  • 4 x wave runners
  • 2 x expedition ribs
  • 2 x snow scooters
  • 2 x hot water jacuzzis
  • Sauna & steambath
  • Fully equipped gym
  • Massage room
Extra Services
  • All flights excluded, although you can book through our preferred partners Swiss International
  • Airport Transfers
  • Insurance
  • Items not specifically mentioned
Additional Notes
  • A security deposit may be requested
  • All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
  • **Advanced Provisioning Allowance approximately 30% of the weekly rate

What we think at White Blancmange

Only the best

At White Blancmange we only hand select properties that we would stay in ourselves with family and friends. If we do not like it simply we do not sell it! Because we are not the Principle owner of any property, we can offer you an honest impartial review

Gerry Lovick - Co Founder of White Blancmange

Enquire Now

We're available 7 days a week

Monday to Friday 9:00hrs - 18:00hrs
Saturday 9:00hrs - 17:00hrs
Sunday 10:00hrs - 16:00hrs

Call us now Telephone+44 203 239 2244

White Blancmange & it's luxury accommodation have been featured in...

Tatler Logo Hello! Logo Grazia Logo Conde Nast Traveler Logo Mail Online Logo Good Ski Guide Logo